Chapter 11

Karen gathered her things and left. Jane went over and helped Maura up.

"I'm sorry." Jane said softly.

"It's not your fault." Maura said as she walked over to the sink. Getting a paper towel wet she went over to Jane and wiped the blood off that was on her face.

"Thanks." Jane said.

"You're welcome." Maura smiled. Maura closed her eyes. "Do you like me?"

"Yes. The moment I saw you at the bar." Jane said.

"I like you too." Maura smiled.

Jane stepped closer to Maura. Maura's heart fluttered in her chest. Closing her eyes Maura got closer to Jane. Jane reached up and pulled Maura into her. Their bodies close as if they were fused together. Maura opened her eyes.

"Jane." Maura whispered.

"Yes Maura." Jane smiled.

"Kiss me." Maura said softly.

Jane's heart fluttered. "Are you sure about this?" Jane asked. She been wanting to kiss Maura for the longest time.

Maura swallowed. "Yes I'm sure about this." Maura said softly.

Jane smiled. She touched Maura's cheek and pulled her into a kiss. A kiss that was soft and innocent.

Maura deepened the kiss. Opening her mouth to Jane. Jane's tongue battled for dominance. Jane pressed Maura up against the counter.

"Don't stop." Maura pleaded in between kisses.

Jane slid her hands under Maura's nightgown. Her flesh warm and soft.

Jane found Maura's nipples. Massaging them. Maura leaned back as Jane kissed her neck.

It was amazing. The feeling she felt with Jane was unlike anything with Karen.

"Make love to me Jane." Maura pleaded.

Jane stopped. "Are you sure?" Jane asked.

"Yes I'm sure." Maura smiled.

Jane picked Maura up off her feet. "Where's your bed?" Jane asked.

"Up the stairs fourth door on the right." Maura said.

Jane continued to kiss Maura as she climbed the stairs. She got to Maura's door and balanced Maura in one arm as she opened the door.

Jane was strong. Maura held onto her tightly. Jane walked over to the bed. She placed Maura down gently. Jane then climbed on top of Maura kissing her passionately. She slipped her hands under Maura's nightgown and slipped it off of her. Maura's breasts looked delicious. They were gorgeous just like the rest of her. Jane smiled as she kissed her way down Maura's chest. Jane could see that the panties Maura had on were wet. Jane could also smell Maura. She smelled sweet.

Jane touched Maura's pussy watching as she shivered with anticipation. Jane smiled. She kissed Maura's stomach. Maura closed her eyes.

Jane moved the panties off to the side as she kissed Maura's wet lips. Maura moaned.

"Jane, take off your clothes." Maura said.

Jane stood up. "Help me." Jane said.

Maura jumped up and pressed Jane against the wall. She stripped Jane of her clothes in no time. Her body toned and muscular. Maura bit her lip as Jane picked her up and carried her to the bed again.

Laying her down Jane grabbed Maura's panties. Sliding them down gently she tossed them over her shoulder. Maura opened up her legs to Jane. Jane eyed Maura's pussy. The wetness dripped from her. Jane smiled.

"Did I do this to you?" Jane asked.

Maura nodded her head yes. "Jane, it's all for you." Maura said.

Jane kissed Maura's pussy this time slipping her tongue inside. Maura moaned loudly. Jane licked Maura's pussy.

"Don't stop!" Maura pleaded.

Jane grabbed Maura's hips pulling her in close burying her face deeper. She continued to lick and suck. Then she did circles over Maura's clit and that made Maura explode.

"Jane!" Maura moaned loudly.

Jane felt as Maura moved with her movements. Her moans getting louder.

"Don't stop. Oh God Jane don't stop!" Maura screamed. This time a gush of juice came out of her.

Jane felt as Maura continued to cum. Over and over. Finally Maura started to close her legs pushing Jane out of her. Jane watched as Maura cummed again. Then Jane looked up to see that Maura was sobbing. Jane quickly came up alongside Maura.

"Did I do something wrong?" Jane asked.

Maura looked at her. "No Jane you didn't. I never got like that with anyone. You made me squirt." Maura closed her eyes.

"Is squirting a bad thing?" Jane asked.

"To some it is. But it intensifies the orgasm. Which in a sense is like finding a g spot." Maura said. "You made me feel a release. A deep satisfaction I never felt. It's pleasureable and oh so very strong."

Jane smiled. "I can't explain what I feel for you Maura. I just know if you do that again there's no way in hell I'm going to every leave this bed."

Maura smiled and pulled Jane into a kiss.

"I didn't mean to cry. It's powerful." Maura said.

"It's fine. I thought I hurt you." Jane said softly.

"Can I?" Maura bit her lip as she looked Jane up and down.

"Please." Jane smiled.

Maura got on top of Jane. She kissed Jane. She kissed Jane's neck and sucked on it as well as nibble.

"Careful." Jane warned.

"Don't want a hickey." Maura raised her eyebrows. "It will give Frost something to talk about."

Jane laughed. "Okay a small one." Jane said.

Maura sucked harder. Releasing she looked to see a small little hickey forming on Jane's neck. She kissed her way down to Jane's breast. She sucked on them. Maura nibbled on her nipple. Jane moaned.

"You like when I nibble?" Maura asked.

"Yes very much so." Jane said.

Maura kissed her way down Jane's stomach. Very toned stomach. Jane opened her legs up to Maura.

"Take me." Jane said.

"My pleasure." Maura said as she saw the wetness waiting there for her.

Slowly slipping her tongue inside of Jane. Maura felt the warmth and with each lick she felt as Jane's clit would get hard. Maura would pull away just before Jane would release.

"Maura!" Jane groaned. "You're teasing me!"

Maura pressed herself deeper into Jane tasting every inch of her. This time Maura kept doing circles over Jane's clit until she cummed hard.

They continued to make love until they both collapsed with exhaustion. Jane held Maura in her arms as they fell asleep.