chapter 14

Maura pulled into her driveway as Alex and Olivia pulled in behind her. Angela smiled from the backseat.

"So we are having a slumber party?" Angela asked.

"Ma!" Jane laughed.

"Yes we are. Pizza beer and games." Maura smiled. "I need to get to know my girlfriend's mom."

Jane reached over and grabbed Maura's hand giving it a slight squeeze. Getting out they headed to the porch. Maura unlocked the door and went inside as everyone followed her. Jane showed everyone the living room. Maura ordered the pizza and brought out the beer. Jane opened a bottle and handed it to Olivia.

"Thanks." Olivia smiled.

"So how did you two meet?" Jane asked.

Olivia smiled. "It was the day I joined the special victims unit. She walked in short skirt and those eyes." Olivia looked at Alex. "I fell in love with her the moment she said my name."

Jane smiled. "That's great."

"So how did you and Maura meet?" Olivia asked.

"At a bar. My friend Frost took me to a gay bar when I finally came out to him. He said about Budweiser and he was like oh wait Jane do you like Busch now? That's when I heard this amazing laugh. When I looked that's when I saw her." Jane turned to Maura. "It was her laugh that made me fall for her. Then in the bathroom when she said I got her wet."

Maura blushed.

"You two are perfect for each other." Alex smiled.

"Yes they are." Angela agreed.

The knocking on the door sounded the pizza. Maura got up and Jane followed her.

"I really like your friends." Jane said.

"They really like you too." Maura smiled as she opened the door.

Paying for the pizza Jane took the boxes and went back into the living room. Maura shut the door and followed. Everyone ate as they talked and joked some more. By midnight Maura showed Angela the guest house where she could stay so that way they didn't disturb her.

Alex and Olivia were ready for bed as well. They couldn't keep their hands off each other. Maura showed them the guest room.

They hugged and said goodnight. Jane then picked Maura up and carried her to their room.

Maura smiled as Jane placed her on the bed.

"Jane are you..." Maura started to say but was cut off when Jane pounced on her. Jane's lips greeted Maura's hungrily. Maura pulled Jane's shirt off. "Make love to me again." Maura whispered.

Jane smiled. She stripped Maura of her clothes. Her body naked she caressed every inch of her. Teasing her with just her fingers. Maura enjoyed what Jane was doing.

Jane watched Maura squirm. Finally she gave in and started to eat Maura out.

Maura moaned. Loving what Jane was doing. Her tongue did circles over Maura's clit. Her hands kept moving on Maura's stomach. Then when Maura cummed, Jane licked up every drop. She loved the way Maura tasted. She loved making love to Maura. Most important Jane knew she was falling in love with Maura.

They continued to make love until both collapsed in exhaustion by four am. Jane woke by eight and smiled as she kissed the top of Maura's head.

The bedroom door opened and in came Angela carrying a tray full of breakfast.

"Ma!" Jane shouted as she quickly pulled the covers up.

Maura laughed. Jane nudged her side. Alex and Olivia came running out. Olivia looked at Jane and smiled.

"I thought something was wrong." Olivia said.

"Yeah there's something wrong my mom don't know how to knock." Jane said.

Maura scooted her way down to Jane. Her legs were opened and Maura smiled as she began to lick Jane. Jane kept a straight face.

"Can you all leave?" Jane asked.

Maura kept going. Jane bit her lip trying not to moan. Alex grabbed Angela and pulled her out.

"Maybe you can make us something to eat." Alex winked at Jane as she pulled the door shut.

Jane pulled back the covers and looked down at Maura. Maura pulled Jane down. Jane enjoyed what Maura was doing. After a few hours of making love again they got a shower and headed downstairs.

"Did you enjoy breakfast?" Alex asked.

Maura blushed and nodded her head yes. Jane pulled Maura into a kiss.

"Now I need some real food before she decides she wants to go again. I need to keep my energy up." Jane said.

Angela came into the kitchen. "About time you two got up." Angela said.

"We had a long night." Jane said.

"I bet you did." Olivia smiled.

"You two did too." Jane said back with a wink.

"I told you if we could hear them they could hear us." Alex whispered.

Angela shook her head as she made the girls some breakfast. Maura made her tea and Jane some coffee. After they got done they went over the events.

"Karen had to know something was up. She wasn't strangled or stabbed or even shot." Alex said.

"Are you thinking poison?" Maura asked.

"It's possible. It's the only thing that explains sudden death besides a drug overdose." Alex said.

"So someone gave whatever it is to Karen before she came over here?" Angela asked.

"Yes. But the question is how." Alex said.

"That's something we need to work on to figure out. We need to prove Jane is innocent." Olivia said.

They continued to go over different scenarios. It was going to be a long day trying to piece together a murder, a murder Jane didn't commit.