2

Razny:

"Yah fai what are you doing in my bed!?" Fai was currently lying in my bed,her feet almost falling on my face.

"Sorry,I was so tired when I got back and your bed was closer"she said,stretching,her feet finally falling on my face.

"Get your feet out of my face and get off my bed!!"I said as i kicked her off my bed.

"Yah razny!! That's not how you treat your friend!! You're mean"she said with a pout.

"Yeah tell me something I don't know"I got out of the bed and walked to my study table.

"Whatever" fai said as she rolled her eyes and started picking her things from the floor.she must have dropped them when she came home last night.

"Why are you taking night classes when clearly you can't handle it,look at you"I said mockingly, its always fun to tease fai.

"You're asking like you don't know I'm having trouble with maths"

"I know,I know"

"I'm gonna go prepare for school now! I'm not gonna wait for you"fai said as she walked out of my room.

"I should prepare too then"
I quickly took my shower and dressed and made my way to the kitchen where fai was.

"Oh I thought you were never going to come out"fai said slightly raising her voice(when doesn't she raise her voice?)"did you fall asleep in the bathroom?"

"I didn't! And why didn't you make us anything to eat?"

"Cus I was waiting for you to come and do it"fai said grinning.

"Don't give me that stupid face fai,you should learn to be less lazy"

"I'm not lazy!"

"Says the girl who couldn't take few more steps to get to her room rather chose to want to murder me with her feet" I said as I started making sandwiches for us.

"I said I was tired!"

Did I mention its always fun teasing fai,yeah its fun.

~nae pi ttam nunmul~ nae majimak chumeul da-(phone call for fai)

"Hello"

"Oh we'll be there soon"

"Who?"

"New guy. Oh senior?

"Oh,then gidae unni is coming alone right?

"Oh she's with you"

"We're coming. OK bye unni.

Call ended...

"Was that Asma unni?"i asked as I handed fai her sandwich.

"Yeah"

"What did she say?

"She said we should meet them at the coffee shop near the school" fai said as she started eating.

"What for?"

"She didn't say,oh and she said Hoseok and jimin oppa's friend is coming today.Hoseok oppa is going to pick him up.

"That means gidae unni is with Asma unni"

"Yeah,they're together. We should go now"

"Let's go" I said,as I picked up my bag and followed behind her and locked the door.

Time skip:

"Annyeong Gidae unni,annyeong Asma unni"I greeted as we walked to their table taking a sit opposite them,fai greeting them too.

"Hola dongsaengs"Asma unni greeted back but Gidae unni just answered with a simple"yo" she looked like she was going to kill someone soon.

"What's wrong with her" fai whispered to Asma.

"Its Hoseok withdrawal syndrome"Asma unni said as she was laughing at the glare Gidae unni was giving her.

"Shut it Asma"Gidae unni said,more like shouted.

"Woah unni its not like he's not coming back,its just for today" I said.

"Then why didn't jimin oppa go!?"gidae unni shouted again.

"Woah woah,I'm not letting Jimin go anywhere, I have to see him today".Asma unni said as she took a sip of her coffee.

"Well now I can't see hoseokie today,Wae!? I swear I'm going to kick that min yoongi in the face when I see him" gidae unni said.

"Yah~gidae calm down" Asma unni said,breathing in and out,and Gidae unni calmed down immediately.I see why they are best friends.

"Hmm guys in case you haven't noticed,classes would have started by now,lets go" I said as I started picking up my bag the rest doing the same thing.

"Why did you even call us here?" Fai asked.

"One,because someone needed to calm down,two,to tell you that min yoongi is coming"Asma unni answered.

"He's the same level with Jimin and Hoseok oppa? I asked.

"Yeah, stupid yoongi" Gidae unni answered.

"Let's just go"Asma unni said as we walked out of the shop and headed to school.

........................................
Next chapter will be Fai's POV.
Hope this chapter is good enough😅
Well bye,till I update.

안녕 얘들아. 사랑해요 언니 그리고 아스마 Raznyoongi and AsmaGurung9 . 그리고 고마워요 진짜 😘❤