7

3rd person pov:

It was after school and every one had dispatched except fai, she had extra classes, Razny went to the dorm.
Asma and jimin went on a date, Taehyung went to see jungkook at his dorm, Yoongi,gidae and hoseok went back to the dorm.

"I'm hungry! Babe, cook for me huh? "Hoseok said to gidae, pulling off an aegyo.

"Let's just order pizza, and a lot because jimin and Asma are gonna be back soon.fai and raz too"gidae answered. "You order, you pay".

"Who else is gonna pay, I can't let you pay.but yoongi you could help you know"hoseok said as he walked to his room to get his phone.

"You're rich, so you pay!"yoongi screamed after him.

"Uhm so yoongi-

"Call me oppa, I'm older than you"

"Dream on swagless,I'm not calling you oppa, never"

"You're one evil girl"yoongi said rolling his eyes.

"Tell me something I don't know..... And as I was saying before you cut me off, what do you think about our friends"gidae said.

"What friends?"

"I meant raz and fai"

"Oh they're cool girls, they're pretty, yeah, they're good"yoongi answered.

"So what about if you uhm.... You know....ask one...

Shut your mouth hole gidae, I told you not to initiate anything!!

Gidae could virtually hear asma's voice in her head. Asma said no initiating anything, gidae stop!!

"What if I what? " yoongi asked, being curious what she meant and why she stopped suddenly.

"What?"

"You were going to say something, what is it? "Yoongi said.

"Uhm.... I was talking to myself..... I was... Ehm

"That wasn't talking to yourself"

"I said it's nothing- oh!  Hoseok you're back what took you so long?" Gidae said as she ran up to hoseok to avoid yoongi's question.

"I ordered, then I went to use the bathroom, what did I miss? "Hoseok asked as he walked back to the couch.

"Nothing~now let's talk! "

"Hoseok your girlfriend isn't only evil, she's strange"yoongi said, hoseok started to laugh.

"Hey Yoongi! You can call me evil but I'm not strange"gidae said, glaring at yoongi.

"See?  Scary" yoongi said.

........................................................................
Later:

The pizza had arrived and they we're just talking about random things when yoongi spoke.

Gidae's pov:

We we're just talking about stupid random things when Yoongi said something that made me, choke on my drink.

"Does razny have a boyfriend? "Yoongi asked, looking at me.

Jackpot, it's razny.
"Uhm no, she doesn't" I can swear I saw him smile just now. "Why do you ask?".

"Just just"he said.

"Just just?"hoseok asked.

"Just just? "I repeated.

"Well nothing really, I just want to know"