15

3rd person pov:

Yoongi was going to meet Razny to apologize to her, but he had other plans, if he was going to make razny forgive him he has to make it special and although he doesn't deserve it he still wanted to give it a shot.

So here he was In his dorm with Hoseok and jimin.

"Guys don't argue and just do what I asked you to do okay? This has to be perfect"

"We know yoongs, and we want this to be special for you"jimin said.

"Then just do what I asked you to do, hoseok you got that? "

"Yeah I got it, we'll make this special for you"hoseok said, pulling out a cute smile to ease yoongi's tension.

It was hard not to smile after seeing him smile like that so yoongi started smiling too.

"Are we going to keep smiling live idiots or are we gonna get busy? "Jimin asked.

"Well get busy! Go go!"yoongi said, pushing Hoseok and jimin out the door. "And call me once you're done! "

"Aish, you'll kill us one day dude"hoseok said.

"And you'll die happily because you love me, now disappear! "Yoongi said, locking the door.

After they both left yoongi, wentbover his plan again. "Next,call Gidae"yoongi said, picking his phone and dialing gidae's number.

"Yo gidae- no I haven't apologized yet- but-.. Will you hold on and let me talk woman!!....... Thank you, As I was saying I've not apologized yet because I want it to be special ok?...... So what you're gonna do for me now is to get razny to the Park in two hours, exactly two hours. And don't go with her-- well the apology isn't for you so I don't need you there!.......just get razny there, no more interrogation bye!!"yoongi quickly ended the call before Gidae could say anything else. "Why does that girl always attack my every word jeez!!"

Yoongi then ran and jumped on the couch. "Please let this go perfectly! Oh I pray to you God"yoongi said, closing his eyes.

~

"Aiyee unni! Why do I have to go there. I don't want to go anywhere, leave me alone! "Razny screamed, holding onto her bed because Gidae was trying to pull her out of the bed.

Gidae has been trying to get razny to get out of the bed for over an hour and she was scared razny might not get up, she had less than an hour to get her there.

"Razny please, just go there! "Gidae said, still pulling her legs.

"Why!? Can't you just leave me here to die? "Razny screamed.

"Razny! Now I'm really serious, you have one minute to get up from this bed, dress up and look pretty, go to the park or else I'm moving out of this dorm right now. Then you'll have enough space to die alone! "Gidae threatened.

"Aish ok! I'll go I'll go!"razny said, getting up from the bed. "It's not like there's a reason I'm going there, this is imposing of authority"

"Yeah whatever, just do what I asked you to do.......... Wow! I deserve an award"gidae said, falling onto the bed face down.

~
Razny's pov

Like unni said, I got up and dressed up nicely and I'm currently walking to the park since it wasn't so far from the dorm.

Soon the park came into sight and I made my way over. When I walked into the park, it was empty and kinda dark, well it's almost 8pm.

"Aish why did that girl send me here now? It's dark and lonely. What if I get kidnapped? Aiyee what am I supposed to do here!? Aish I'll kill you unni-