11

3rd person pov:

Razny still tried calling yoongi but he still wasn't picking. Even after fai left she was unable to keep calm, she had grown too attached to yoongi to just let it go.

They've not even been together for that long, hell it's just been a week, it can't just be over.

"Where in the world did namjoon come from? " razny was asking no one in particular. "Why did he do that? "

Just then fai came into the dorm and razny bolted to the door in a flash. "How'd it go?  Did you talk to him? What did he say?  Answer me fai please! "Razny was almost crying.

"Raz..... Even after I explained he still didn't believe me, he said I was just defending you because you're my friend. I really tried convincing him raz"fai said.

Razny just fell to the floor and cried, fai wrapped her arms around razny"it's okay, it's okay. Let's leave it for now hmm?  Tomorrow is Saturday, you can go find him tomorrow"

"What if he never wants to see me again fai....... I- I'm scared, I don't think I can bear that"razny cried.

"Let's get you inside now "fai helped razny up and took her to her room and tucked her into her bed. "Just sleep for now, if you're gonna meet him you'll at least need your energy so sleep"

"Ok, I will. Thank you fai for your help"razny said, closing her eyes.

Fai got up and went out of the room,closing the door, she held onto the doorknob and let out a heavy sigh then she went to her room.

Just as she entered into her room the sound of her phone ringing came.
"hello?  yeah I'm good......... She's taking it hard but she'll get over it.....she has to. And you're gonna help me right?.......good........ Thank you namjoon Oppa"fai then ended the call and plopped  on her bed...........

~next morning

"Asma!...Asma!!... "Gidae screamed as she ran into her shared dorm with Asma.

"Aish why are you screaming?! And aren't you supposed to be in school?  Why did you come back?"asma asked as she looked up at Gidae who looked like she'd seen a ghost. "Wait are you crying?"

"Asma..... Asma... Raz, razny-

"Gidae what happened?oh my God Is she hurt?! " asma asked.

"No.... I mean yes, well Not physically, ok maybe physically too-

"Gidae you're ranting, I can't understand you. Sit down"Asma dragged Gidae to the couch"now talk".

"Yoongi broke up with razny! "

"What!? How!?"

"I was on my way to school when called hoseok, he told me!"

"Why would yoongi do that!? They were fine "

"Namjoon oppa came back-  "Kim namjoon? "

"Yes Namjoon, he came back and according to what yoongi told hoseok he said razny was cheating on him with Namjoon" razny explained.

"But that's not true, she wouldn't!  She loves him"asma said.

"I know Asma, I know"gidae said

"Why would yoongi believe that?-wait, how did namjoon comeback? They broke up!"

"I don't know, I don't know, I can't imagine how she's feeling now. Asma what do we do? Gidae asked.

"Hmmm first let's tell the boys to talk to yoongi first, we'll go see razny and hopefully she's ok. This is all just weird"asma said.