3

Fai's POV

When we got inside the school we  separeted, Gidae and Asma unni were seniors so they went to their class while me and razny went to our class.

First period was math,I hate math,but I have to pass it if I want to graduate with a good result.

Me and razny went into our math class and after a few minutes The math teacher came in,Mr Lee sin.

"Ok class let's get started,Simultaneous Equation"

Oh God,here we go........

Time skip......

"Its over! I won.I fought the battle and I won!!"

"Don't be dramatic,you just made it through math and you're screaming victory"Razny said,packing her bags.

"Its a miracle for me to go through math class and still be in one piece,join me and celebrate"

"Yay! We should throw a party right?" Razny unni said.

"Yes! Oh- oh wait you're joking"

"Of course I'm joking pabo"

"Dang it! Let's go find Our unnies"

"Yeah let's go"raz answered."How do you think the Yoongi guy will look?"she said as we were walking out of the class.

"And how am I supossed to know that"

"Oh,that's true,you haven't seen him"

"You think........ Oh Asma unni!"I screamed as I saw Asma Unni walking towards the staircase.

"You guys are done with class?"she asked

"Yeah,Fai survived math class"razny answered.

"Omo! You want us to throw a party?"

"Yes I wan-  and you're joking too" why do they love teasing me?

"Of course I'm Joking"Asma unni laughed.

"Where's Gidae unni" I asked

"Rooftop"Asma unni answered

"Then let's go"I said.we always go there when we're all free from class.

But as we got up we saw Gidae unni packing her things,preparing to sprint out.

"And where are you going now pabo?Asma unni asked.

"Hoseokie is back and he's in his dorm,I'm going to him.ByeBye my lovelies! Mama Hope loves you!!"she said as she ran downstairs.

"She shouldn't leave school like that because of anyone! That's irresponsi-    *phone rings* "jiminie! Where? Now? I'm on my way!!"   *call ends*  "hmmm girls,forget what I said before,Bye!!" Asma unni said as she ran off too.

"Oh jeez"I facepalmed

"Why are we friends with them again?" Razny asked

"I don't even know"

"Let's just go back downstairs"razny said

"Ok"

.......,.,...,...,...
Back to Yoongi's pov in next chapter.
Sorry if this chapter is short😅😅. Till next time . i didnt proof read,too lazy to do that 😂😂