16

3rd person pov:

"S.. St....Stop, yoongi stop"Razny said, laughing so hard she felt like she was gonna pass out soon.

"Yah stop tickling her, we're in a school and her voice is loud when she laughs"Hoseok said to yoongi, smacking him on the head.

"Hey don't hit me!.... Plus she's not complaining"Yoongi said.

"I am! I've been telling you to stop, pabo"razny said, smacking yoongi on the should.

"Ouch baby that hurt"yoongi said, pouting too look cute.

"Aiyee don't pout like that, it's too cute, it should be a crime"razny said, blushing at her own words.

"Omo when did you get so cheesy? It's so cute"yoongi said, pinching the bridge of Razny's nose.

"Hoseok, this is all cute and weird, is this how I look when I'm with Asma? "Jimin asked hoseok, staring at The couple's PDA.

"You're worse"hoseok just said, staring at the couple too.

"Well look who's talking, you should see yourself"jimin fired back at hoseok.

"Guys, guys, all that is called love"yoongi said, wrapping his around razny.

"We know that"Hoseok and Jimin said in unison.

"We've been in a relationship for over a year we know what love is"hoseok said, jimin nodding in agreement.

"Hope we could last as long as that, even longer oppa"razny said.

"You don't have to worry about that raz, we'll be together always"Yoongi said.

"Well that's just what I want"razny said.

"Where are those girls by the way? "Yoongi asked.

"They are supposed to here now, I don't know what's keeping them and oh- they're here.... And they're with.... Fai"Jimin said, looking at razny and yoongi.

Razny just looked downwards while yoongi tightened his arm around her .

"Yo Guys, we're here"Asma greeted, going to jimin to give him a kiss and sitting next to him.

"Wadup People of the world"Gidae greeted. "Hobi Kiss kiss"Gidae said, going for a kiss too.

"H.. Hey"fai said, sitting close to Asma and jimin.

"What took you guys so long, lunch break is almost over "hoseok said, wanting to reduce the tension.

It's been a week since the incident occurred and fai had stayed away, going to her family for a while to give them some space.

"We were held up in class by that history teacher and on our way here we saw fai coming in, sooooo that's what happened"Asma said.

Razny and yoongi didn't say anything yet, they wanted her to talk first.

"Come on fai, talk, that's what you wanted to do right? "Gidae asked and fai nodded.

"Uhm... I uhm, ..damn I don't even know where to start from"fai said, fiddling her fingers on her lap.

"Just say what's on your mind fai"Gidae said.

"OK OK"Fai turned to razny and yoongi"Raz, I don't know what to say exactly, but I know I'm sorry, I'm really sorry and I know it'll be hard for you to ever trust me again, but I'm still gonna say it, I'm sorry. Yoongi oppa, I'm sorry too, I really really likes you and I just went crazy and did stupid things, I betrayed my best friend and I hate myself for that, I'm so so sorry please forgive me"fai said, her voice sounded like she was holding back tears.