4

Yoongi's pov:

"Yah Hoseok turn the damn thing down!"
I screamed so the sound of my voice could win over the song currently blasting through the car speakers.

"What did you say?" Hoseok screamed back.

"I said turn th- never mind" I stopped the music by myself" better".

"Yah what was that for?"hoseok screamed.

"For trying to blast my eardrums stupid, I love music but this is just savage"

"It wasn't even that loud"hoseok answered, pouting."turn it back on"

"No! Concentrate on your driving, I don't want to die yet"

"Aiyeee yoongi is very no fun, min swagless"hoseok said mockingly.

"I don't give a shit jhorse" I mentally gave myself a hi five for that comeback insult. "When are we going to get there? My legs are cramping here! "

"Shut up Hyung, I'm the one that should be complaining, I'm driving. And we're almost there"hoseok said, pulling in a place that looks like an estate.

"Woah, where's this place? "

"This is one of the school's dorm sites"hoseok said proudly.

"Does that mean our dorm is here? "

"Of course, welcome!!"hoseok drove for like a minute more then parked the car. "Our own dorm is on the fourth floor" hoseok said, assisting me in bringing my bag out of the car.

"What about jimin's dorm?"

"3rd floor, he's rooming with Taehyung"hoseok said as he started making his way into the building.

"Taehyung?"

"You don't know him yoongi, but you will, soon"

We made our way into the elevator and to the 4the floor, I was really impressed. What can I say? It's a pretty big school.

"And his is our dorm"hoseok said as he opened a door with a 307 Boldly written on it, when the door finally opened I was more than impressed, the walls we're painted with dark green, the furniture we're made for the standards of students, not to extreme, just right. "That's your room over there"hoseok said pointing to a room on the left part of the dorm. "And that's the Bathroom, the kitchen and that door leads to the balcony" he was pointing to the places as he spoke.

I was still staring in awe when he got a phone call......

"Hey baby"~
"I just got here"
"Aww I miss you too"
"Don't be mean, you know I had to"
"Oh, you wanna? Hold on a sec...

"Hmmmm yoongs ,can Gidae come over? Please say yes, I don't want to know what she'll do if you say no"

"It's fine I guess". "Oh thanks yoongs"

"OK babe I'll be expecting you"
"Yeah bye"

"And I'll go drop my things in the room" I said as I made my way to the room.
When I got into the room it was beautiful"OK with how the dorm looks I'm not even surprised about the room"I mumbled to myself as I dropped my bag on the bed.

Time skip
I heard the sound of a person from outside, a female. "It must be Gidae, I better go say hi"I made my way out of the room and saw hoseok lifting a girl in his arms and swirling .

"Ahem!" I faked cough to get their attention .

"Oh Hyung, this is Tori, but almost everyone calls her gidae so you should too"

"Hey Gidae, I'm yoongi hoseok's new roommate"I said as I stretched my hand for a handshake and holy shit she's squeezing my hand!! "Wow that's a really strong grip"I tried prying my hands off but she held onto it more and it hurts.

"I was supposed to kick you in the face, because of you Seokie left me this morning"she said ,shooting bullets at me with her eyes.

"Woah easy tiger"~ hoseok said as he slowly pulled her away from me. Thank goodness, my hand.

"Sorry? " I said, more like asked. I didn't know what to say in this situation.

"Yoongs she gets like this when she's angry, you'll get used to it don't worry"

"I forgive you yoongi, at least he's here now. Don't be scared, I'm a reeeallly nice girl" she said smiling, that smile scares me.

"Yeah,really nice"I said, mental note, she's scary, beware yoongi.

"Seokie I'm going inside" she said as she went into where I assume is hoseok's room.

"Please tell me Asma is not as scary as that" I said. And hoseok just chuckled.

"Gidae threatened to kick you in the face right?" I nodded "well asma will throw you off the roof if you keep jimin away from her. Now if you'll excuse me~ there's food in the kitchen in case you're hungry" hoseok then walked into his room.

"What's with the scary girlfriend? I said to myself. "Whatever, I'm hungry, no I'm sleepy, I'll just eat when I wake up"I made my way back to the room and jumped on the bed.sleep~

........................................................................
Sorry I took so long to update.😷
I'll try not to keep you waiting again...
Anyways, keep reading, I appreciate that.