9

3rd person pov:

Razny was on her way back to the dorm, she was worried about fai and why she just left without telling her first.
Yoongi had walked her to an extent(because razny had insisted that he should go back, the guy is new,he could get confused about the surroundings).

After yoongi left she tried calling fai to l ow if she was at home but fai's phone was switched off so she just decided to take chances and go straight to the dorm.

When she got into their dorm the lights we're on. "Fai! Fai! Yo! "Razny called as she entered the dorm fully.

"In here! "Fai called back. Razny traced the voice to fai's room and went in.

"Yah fai, why did you leave like that?  You didn't even tell me first, I was worried"razny said.

"Sorry about that. I suddenly felt sick to the guts all of a sudden. I felt irritated at something I saw, it was...... sickening"fai said, looking daggers into razny but it was unnoticed by razny as she was trying to understand fai's words.

"And what was that sickening thing? Did you go into the boys bathroom again? Cus that place gives me the creeps, even looking from the outside"razny chuckled at the memory.

"Nah..... That was a one time thing"fai said calmly.

"Oh then what was it? "Razny asked again.

"It's nothing raz, don't bother yourself and perhaps staying home today helped me figure out how to make that incident never repeat itself"fai said, trying to hide the venom in her voice.

Razny was confused but she didn't want to push any further because it was obvious fai didn't want to say more about the matter so she decided to change the topic, she didn't know how fai would react but she couldn't keep it from her so she just let it out.

"Uhm fai... Yoongi oppa and I talked today and uhm I think he asked me out... Well not officially but I think that's what he meant but uhm..... You like him and I know that so if you don't want me to I could just cancel everything-

"No no, don't, just go on"fai cut her off.

"I don't want to do it if you already like him-......  And what!?......did you just tell me to go on?  Like go on with yoongi oppa?  Fai..... I don't understand you, but you like him"razny said, she was really confused/shocked.

"It turns out I didn't really like him like that"fai chuckled a little. "It was like this momentary infam- infutu- inf

"Infatuation fai, infatuation. "Razny corrected.

"Yeah that"fai said.

"I still don't understand fai, yesterday you were all over him and you said you liked him a lot"razny said.

"Yeah that's what I thought too"fai said, laughing a little, trying to sound believable. "Plus I think I like someone else, Yugyeom".

"The football QB?"razny asked.

"Yeah him"fai answered. "So you're super duper free to go on with the yoongs"

"Oh my God!  You're really okay with this oh my oh my, thank you fai!! "Razny said as she jumped and gave fai a hug.
"So I can go on and tell yoongi about it then".

"Yeah go on, I'm gonna sleep now I'm tired, so go"fai said.

"Ok fai, thank you again! Love yah!!"razny said, running out of the room.

"Yeah go, go to yoongi, enjoy it while it lasts cus it won't be long before it's over. Sorry razny but I'm the only one that's getting him, not you"fai said to herself.

........................................................................
It was one week after and yoongi and rose were official. Fai, she's been calm, at least for now.

Phone call.
Yoongi in bold

"Hello yoongi oppa"

"Hey raz"

"So why did you call? Again"

"I wanted to ask if you wanted to go out with me tonight"

"Of course, like I'd say no"

"Ok I'll pick you up at 8,get ready"

"Ok then, bye now oppa, see you later~"

"Bye raz~"

Call ended.

......................................................................
"Ok fai I'm leaving now, yoongi is downstairs already, see you when I get back! "Razny said.

"Ok bye, be good. Have fun"fai said

"I will"razny said as she walked out of the dorm.

Fai then picked up her phone and dialed a number...
"They should be leaving soon, get ready"fai said as she hung up the phone and threw it on the couch and walked to the kitchen and got a bottle of water, sipping it slowly"only me".

........................................................................

Razny and yoongi were currently at a restaurant, talking about anything and everything.

"You really look beautiful tonight raz, you always look beautiful"yoongi said, reaching out to stroke razny's hair. Razny was blushing at that gesture.

"You're looking good too oppa, you always do"razny said smiling.

Yoongi then checked his watch and sighed.

"Wow we've been here for awhile, we should get going now-

Yoongi was cut off by a guy suddenly sitting close to razny with his arms on her shoulder"Hey baby, miss me? "

"You!"razny said, shocked.

"Hey who the fuck are you dude?  Raz, who's this guy "yoongi said, anger in his voice.

"Why don't I introduce myself, I'm Kim namjoon, Razny's boyfriend"the guy, Kim namjoon said.

"What? "Yoongi said.

Cliffhanger~
I have to stop here for now, to think of a good comeback.
Pray for me to update more regularly. 😂😂.

Aish~ I need Ideas for this story, I need to consult my spirit, so bye~