10

Fai's Pov:

I was nice enough right?  At least I gave them a week.
Can you imagine how I always feel when I see them together? A feeling I never wanted to feel, jealousy.
It's like a thousand fire ants crawling on my skin, it's disgusting, I hate it, I hate that they're happy together.

It should be me.

It should me me he's smiling at, it should be me he's always calling, it should be me he gives those stares to when he thinks no one is looking, it should have been me all along. But it's her.

None of this would have happened if he had just liked me instead, Razny would have still been the friend I loved so much, everyone would have been fine.

But it's sad how things don't always go the way you planned.

Since fate has decided to play games with me, well, I'm playing that game too, my own way.

Sorry razny, I'll keep saying that, sorry. You just have to get hurt this time okay?I'm sure you'll move on just fine.

~
3rd person pov:

"What?"yoongi asked.

"Aiye dude, don't you hear at night? This, girl here"he pointed at razny"my girlfriend"namjoon said.

Yoongi was confused, he was angry, but he didn't want to react just yet.

"Raz, what's he talking about?"yoongi asked.

"Oppa don't listen to him, he's lying"razny said, prying namjoon off her.

"Aw baby, is that how you treat me now"namjoon said, faking hurt expression.

"Raz, you know this guy?" Yoongi asked.

"Can you deny knowing me? " namjoon said, when razny didn't say anything. "Yeah that's what I thought".

"Razny are you dating this guy? "Yoongi asked again.

"Oppa it's not like that.....I used to know him but now he's nothing to me oppa believe me"razny explained.

"Come on baby, don't make me come back to seoul for nothing. You called me back here, I knew you we're missing me right"namjoon then looked at yoongi. "Of course, what could he possibly do for you?".

"You bastard! " yoongi punched namjoon in the face. Thankfully they we're at the far end of the restaurant but they still manages to gather a few attention. "You come here and spill bullshit and you expect me to believe you"

"Yah Kim namjoon! What is this?!" Razny shouted at him.

"Hey baby, don't act all innocent now, I know it'll always be me, you can't love anyone else right?  That's why you called me back right? Why you wanted me again right"namjoon then looked at yoongi"you think I'll just come here huh?  She called me here, all those messages she sent to me, telling me how she wants me back. Look for yourself"he threw his phone at yoongi which yoongi caught.

Yoongi didn't want to believe but the evidence was right in front of him. The conversation between Razny and yoongi, the calls, everything was there, he wanted to have one last hope so he used namjoon's phone to dial the number there. Razny's phone began ringing.

Razny was beyond shocked, she got up to go to yoongi "oppa, it's not true, that wasn't me, I didn't"razny started sobbing.

"It's all here, these conversations was from when we started dating razny, Why? What did I do wrong"yoongi asked his eyes getting heavy.

"Oppa it's not true, you didn't do anything wrong, I don't know what he's talking about oppa please believe me. Namjoon why are you lying?  Tell yoongi the truth"

"Come on baby, you know I don't lie. I'm here to take you away from him, like you wanted right? "Namjoon said.

Yoongi just threw the phone back at namjoon and turned to razny. "I'm really disappointed razny"yoongi then walked out of the building.

"Oppa! Oppa!  Oppa please listen to me! " razny said as she was running after yoongi.

Yoongi just stopped and looked back at razny"Oh before I forget, it's over"yoongi said as he started running off.

"Oppa! Op- razny stopped as someone held her hands.

"Let him go"namjoon said.

"You lying bastard!! Why did you do that!? You know it's not true!! " razny said as she started hitting him" stay away from me!! "

Razny started running to look for yoongi but she couldn't find him, she kept calling him but he  wasn't picking. She knew he wouldn't go home so she went to all the place she thought be would go but no luck.

Razny ran into her dorm and ran to fai and started cry to her.

"Woah woah razny, what happened? "Fai asked.

"Yoongi oppa broke up with me fai!  He said it's over! " razny was crying harder now.

"What the he'll?!  Why? "Fai asked.

"We were out in our, date everything was fine.then namjoon came-

"Namjoon?"

"Yes! He came there and started laying accusations that i was cheating on yoongi with him, it's not true fai!"

"And he believed? "

"Namjoon brought a so called proof that I have conversations with him while me and yoongi were dating. I've never spoken or texted namjoon since like last year, you know that fai!! "Razny said, crying louder.

"I know, I know"

"Fai please, talk to yoongi for me, he won't listen to me he's not picking my calls,fai please"razny begged.

"Shhhh dont cry,i'll go talk to him right now"fai said.

"But how will you find him, I tried but I didn't"razny said, wiping her tears.

"Don't bother yourself about that, just go take care of yourself, I'll cry to convince yoongi oppa ok? "Fai said as she got up and put on her jacket.

"Thank you fai, you're a good friend"razny said.

"Of course I am"fai said as she went out of the dorm.
She got to the hallway and called namjoon..... "Where is he?............"ok got it"

~
"What are you doing here fai? "Yoongi asked.
They we're at the park that's close to the school.

"I came to talk"fai said.

"If you're going to defend your friend then I'm not interested"

"Oppa listen to me first huh? " when yoongi didn't say anything she took that as a sign to go on"everything namjoon said.............. Was....... True"and now every trust yoongi had was washed away. If her own best friend could confirm it then it's true.

Yoongi broke down and cried, hiding his face in his palm.

Fai reached out her hand and started patting yoongi on the back"let it out oppa, I know it hurt so let it out "and yoongi cried harder.

Fai then moved closer to yoongi and wrappers her hands around him and yoongi cried in her arms.

Again, sorry raz, but this is where he belongs, with me.

Duhn!  Cliffhanger!
Bye~
No proofread, so sorry for any mistake