8

3rd person pov:

Razny and fai we're currently on their way back to their dorm, anyone could sense the tension in the air.

""Yoongi oppa is so handsome~ I like him"Fai said dreamily.

"Yeah"razny said, forcing a smile. "You like him?"

"Yeah~I'm gonna make him mine raz"fai said running up front.

"You can't force love, I can't too"razny said, more like to herself.

Fai had already moved ahead. She liked yoongi, she also had the feeling that yoongi had eyes for razny. "I'm gonna change that, heck this is the first person I truly like, I'll make him mine, sorry razny but just let go this time"fai mumbled to herself. "Yah raz! Are you gonna sleep there?"fai shouted to razny who started hurrying to her side.

"Let's go fetus"razny teased.

"Yay!  You're only three months older!"

"Fai the fetus~leggo"razny said as she dragged fai to their dorm.

Next day at school:

It was times like this when yoongi loved school, when he was free, no class, he loved these moments.

Yoongi was walking through the school halls with a destination in mind. He walked to the school library, not to read though, no no, to find a person.

"Uhm hey, can I sit here?"he asked.

"Omo oppa Hi, sit"the person answered."why are you here? Cus I see you're not with a book, so you didn't come here to read".

"Aw you got me"yoongi chuckled nervously "I actually came here to look for you"

"Me? Why?"

"Look razny, I don't want to sound forward or pushy, but I think I like you. Yeah it's soon I know but it's true.... Uhm razny?  Raz? "Yoongi said, snapping his fingers at the frozen girl in front of him.

"Wait are you serious? Cus if this is a prank I swear I'll kill someone"razny said, trying to sound scary but was failing at it.

"No no raz, it's not a prank or a joke whatever, I'm serious. And I'm not saying I wanna straight jump into a relationship, no"yoongi watched as razny's face fell at that and she answered a small"oh".

"It's not like I don't want to or I won't though, it's just that this feelings thing is new for me and I need to get acquainted with it. And I also wanna know you better, the type of person you are, the person you we're, all. I want to Know Razny lama".yoongi said.

"How did you know my Surname? "Razny said, trying to hide a blush.

"Well it's written on your book and it's right in front of me so.. "Yoongi said, laughing at himself, making razny laugh too.

"Oppa I really like you too, I won't lie I do, but fai likes you too, I know I should me happy that the person I like is actually returning my feelings but I can't help but feel bad too"razny said.

"Raz, fai is a great girl, and if I didn't like you already I would have liked her but what to do now? I want you".yoongi said.

"Then I'll help you oppa, I'll help you know me better, show you that I'm a good girl and that I deserve you and jeez where are these words coming from I sound too cheesy"

"Yeah welcome to the team, I'm usually not cheesy but someone made me, a beautiful razny like person"yoongi said.

"Aiyee oppa~"razny was failing really in trying to cover her blush.