12

Yoongi's pov:

I just wanna wake up and find out that this past day was all a dream, that not of this drama happened.

Hoseok and jimin has arranged for me to meet with razny tonight. Part of me wanted to go because I needed to hear her side of the story, why she would do that to me.  Part of me didn't want to go because I feared what I would find out tonight, I don't know what to expect.
In the end I just decided to go.

~

I got to the park as planned and was waiting for razny to show up. "Aish where is she?it's cold out here" I put both my hands into the pocket of my sweater and dug my face into my muffler to find some warmth.

"She's not coming, don't waste your time"someone said from behind me.

"Fai what are you doing here? "

"To tell you that she's not coming"fai said, walking to stand in front of me.

"What do you mean by that? "

"I told her to meet you here but then namjoon called her too to meet him too, she chose him"fai said.

"What? She did? "

"Oppa, I told you, namjoon wasn't lying, razny is the one lying to you. Oppa I hate to see you like this and even if razny is my best friend I can't bear to watch her hurt you"

"Where are they? I need to see them by myself"

"If you say so then"

~

"A hotel?"I asked

"Yeah"fai answered

I took a deep breathe and walked into the building..... I was looking around when I saw something, something that broke my heart into one million pieces.
There was razny, holding onto namjoon who then turned to look at her and said something to her, she was just looking at him. I couldn't believe my eyes, fai was right.

"Oh I see....  All for trust, damn it! "I said, I was angry, sad, but most of all disappointed.

"Oh my God oppa"she said. That voice that I used to love to hear, not I never want to hear it again.

"Don't ever talk to me, you don't know me and I don't know you"then I walked out of the building, she didn't even say anything.

When I got out of the building fai walked up to me. "See? "She said.   "Yeah, and now it's really over"I said.

"Let's get you away from here first"she said as she took my hand and looked back, like she wanted razny to see her, then we walked away.

~
3rd person pov:

"Wait raz, are you sure? "Asma asked.

"Unni I'm sure, she was there! She even looked at me! And then she took yoongi away"razny was crying. After what happened, she was really confused so she ran to the only people she knew would listen to her at this time.

"Gosh what's going on!? "Asma yelled. "Wait, what the he'll where you even doing there in the first place?!  Was that where you we're told to go "

"Yes! That's where I was told to go"

"No! You we're told to go to the park close to the school, not a fucking hotel razny!! "Asma screamed again.

"But fai said that was where yoongi told me to meet him, I didn't know namjoon was going to be there"razny said.

"Gidae don't be quiet, say something! "Asma called at gidae who has been quiet, just looking at the two.

"Don't you guys see? It's obvious what's going on"gidae finally spoke.

'What? "Asma and razny asked.

"Think guys, it's all logic, First, who else would have access to razny's phone? Fai. She sent those messages to namjoon and then she must have been deleting them immediately.
Next, when I couldn't get to razny earlier I called fai and I clearly said to meet at the park and even if she had mistaken what I said for an hotel, how was it a coincidence that namjoon was waiting there and at the same time yoongi showed up. It's perfect planning guys"

"Oh my God gidae, that's right"asma said.

"But why would she do that? "Razny asked.

"Yeah why? "Asma asked.

"Didn't you find it strange that fai just easily let go of yoongi when it was clear that she liked him? "Gidae the walked closer to them. "She was never over yoongi, she just needed time to plan".

"Wow it all makes sense now"asma said.

"But before I started dating yoongi I asked her that if she wasn't fine with it then I could end it, she could have just told me she wasn't fine with it. Instead of doing all this"razny said.

"That's because she knew yoongi already liked you. So even if you had said no to yoongi he wouldn't still like her. So what's the simple way?  Make yoongi hate you, get his trust. That was her plan raz"Gidae said.

Razny just cried. "I don't think I can face fai ever again".

"Look razny, at least we've found out the root of the problem, we just need to find out how to solve it. Clearly fai has got yoongi now so we can't rush things we need to get him to find out by himself"Asma said.

"And how do we do that?"gidae asked

"Yeah how?"razny added.

"Namjoon"asma said

"Namjoon"Gidae and razny asked

"Yeah we'll use namjoon"asma said, then she gave gidae a knowing look and gidae just smiled.

Razny didn't understand but she knew she was in safe hands, everything was gonna be fine.

"First, razny go pack your things, you're moving in with us"gidae said.

"Really, I can? "Razny asked.

"Yeah, we can't let you stay with fai, plus it would be easier to plan if we stay together "asma said.

"Ok asma unni, you guys, thanks a lot, at least I know I can trust you right?"

"Of course you can trust us, and we're gonna help you get your love back"gidae said.

"Thank you unni, I love you guys "razny said.

"And we love you too!! "Asma and gidae said.

"Group hug!! "Asma screamed.

*Sniff sniff*do I smell the end coming soon? 😂😂😂😂
I think so.
+no proofread