-Note-

Chapter 2

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I woke up early in the morning and I don't know why? Because I really don't get up early.

Is it because of what happened yesterday?

I don't think so?

He just give me back my handkerchief!

Nothing much, right?

I'm just over thinking..

Suck it.

I just wash myself and prepare to go to school. I prefer to eat ramen at the convenience store than buying on a fast food chain.

But I can't really get over on what happen yesterday. It gives me shiver on my veins.

Flashback...

After he gave me my handkerchief back I quickly ran out of him. I don't  care what place would my feet carry me,as long as I could get away from that guy.

After a long run. My feet get tired already, luckily there's a near 7eleven here to conquer my thirst.

I'm really nervous when I faced that Park Chanyeol  guy. He really made me scared. I feel like he will do something bad at me.

That Park guy was the weirdest student in Seoul University FOR ME ONLY '. He didn't interact with other guys in school. He had lot of admirers because he's perfect. He has  almond shape eyes, he's  tall, and he has Yoda like ears. He's also a smart student.

But behind he's fame and handsomeness he     has weird attitude.  I don't know what it is. but behind His  almond eyes there's something in it that someone didn't know.

I think there's two emotions behind His beautiful eyes. The normal one and the frightened one.

Yes he acts normal but cold. He only interact with two  student in school. He's friends  namely Kim Jong In and Oh Sehun .He merely interact with  others.

It made me scared when I looked into His eyes, the way he look at me. It feels like I have tons of mistake to him. His eyes looked frightened.

After I relaxed myself. I paid then the thing I brought and walked out at the convenience store. I just grab a taxi to drive me at my apartment because this place was really unfamiliar to me.

End of flashback...

After eating I walk on my way to school and I notice that it's really early for the first class to start so I just decided to walk slowly and feel the ambiance around me.

Before I could enter the school gate. I saw him again chit chatting with His friends. I looked away when I feel His eyes staring my mine.

'Sh*t.. how long did I stare at him '

It's so embarrassing like hell. I just look away and run to my classroom. I didn't notice that I stared at him too long.

' not Those eyes again..please '.

Chanyeol's POV

I'm just listening on Sehun and Kai's chitchats. When I feel somebody was staring at me.

"Yah! Park Chanyeol. Look. That Baekhyun guy  was looking at you..  I heard he's very famous. Girls and boys admire him a lot . Look at His body.. it look like a Girls body. And His face look like a girl also. I doubt what was His gender is. He looks like a boy  but at the same time he was beautiful like a girl" Kai said while massaging His chin.

[COMPLETED]DEMONS CREED(Falling For You)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara