-HELP!-

Chapter 4

"Why did you gave it to Baekhyun? " Kyungsoo angrily said to Chanyeol. He really can't believe that he can do this to his friend.

"I didn't did something bad Kyungsoo, " Chanyeol firmly replied."I just wanted to help him" he added.

"He didn't need some help Chanyeol.. He don't need help"Kyungsoo said gritting his teeth because of angriness.

"Do you want him to die without doing anything?.. Do want to let them get him without doing anything" Chanyeol want Kyungsoo to realize and just do what's the right thing to do. "I know that it's hard for you to accept it.. But Kyungsoo.. Open up your eyes.. I know that you already know that they are already inside him, eating and covering slowly his soul"

"No... N-no Chanyeol.. Y-you're wrong.. That's not it.. It's not Baekhyun.. They couldn't.. " Kyungsoo let out his tears fall down to the ground.

"Kyungsoo listen.. We didn't study in Europe for nothing. I know it's hard to accept but .. Kyungsoo please realize that we need to help him.. " Chanyeol continued but Kyungsoo can't accept it. He can't believe that Baekhyun was chosen by them. He just can't believe that it's him, his lovable and caring friend Baekhyun.

"Chanyeol... W-why did he chose him.. Not him Chanyeol.. N-not him.. " Kyungsoo had nothing to do but to cry out his sadness. Chanyeol walk towards Kyungsoo. He hug the boy to comfort him.

"That's why we need to help him Kyung.. We will help him... He will survive okay?..  Let's help him .." Chanyeol convince Kyungsoo.. Kyungsoo just nod. He want to help his friend. He want to help his Baekhyun.

Baekhyun was strong. He knew that he can do it to survive. All Kyungsoo could do was to help him. He will help him.

-
Baekhyuns eyes was still puffy after he cried a lot. His dreams made him feel sick.

"Baek. Are you alright? "Luhan asked giving Baekhyun a bottle of water to conquer his thirst. Baekhyun reached Luhan's water and drank a little.

Meanwhile Kyungsoo arrived wearing a sad emotion. He's still can't believe what happen. All he want to know why did they chose his precious friend. While walking to his seat Kyungsoo keep staring to Baekhyun.

"Kyung!. "Luhan half shouted" what took you so long? "Luhan added. He became curious about what happen to Kyungsoo. His eyes look   tired after crying.

"Nothing Luhan" Kyungsoo smiled falsely after saying those words. "How's Baekhyun? " Kyungsoo asked.

"He's still tired from crying. " He sadly told Kyungsoo about Baekhyuns condition.

-
Another day finished with sadness. Every student excitedly exited the campus wanting for rest. Luhan, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun took the final step outside the school gate. 

"See you guys. Take care of yourselves okay?" Luhan shouted for goodbye to his friends waving his hands while running away from the two.

"Bye Luge.. Take care also" Kyungsoo wave back as he replied. "Let's go Baekhyun" Kyungsoo said to Baekhyun but he just nodded in response.

The walk just go silently no one spoke. Kyungsoo wanted to broke the silence but he didn't know what to say.

"Baek.?  Do you want me to sleep over at your apartment?..   I just want to make sure you're okay. " Kyungsoo asked looking at Baekhyun who's still silently walking. "Baek?  Do you want me to" he repeated.  He just heard Baekhyun hummed in response while nodding his head. Besides Baekhyun didn't want to be alone this time.