- Black Demon Part 2-

All those days that I've suffered, it's all because of me. Am I that insecure to things? Am I that bad? Why?

Flashback

I am a product of broken family, my father who left us before my mother gave birth to me was a big time millionare. I know he's a lucky bu irresponsible man. Until that day, my mother started loathing me. She blame all the bad things that happened to her in me.

She thought of getting rid od me many times, but my grandmother stopped her decision of abortion. My grandmother always observed my mother starting that day she decided of it.

Until the day I was born, my mother didn't even took a glance of me. Not even a single conversation happened until I was 8. My grandmother always took care of me, she love me wholeheartedly she never thaught of me as a nuissance.

When I was ten 10, my grandmother died because of heat stroke. She died beside me, when we were at the park. That day was also my birthday. When my mom knew, she blamed everything to me she even said if I should've beeb born. If she just get rid of me sooner, everything would've been fine.

After my grandmothers funeral, my mother kicked me out to our house. I cried and begged her not to, but she loathe me so much she want to get rid of me as soon as possible. She just simply throw me outside the house together with my clothes. That day, I slept the entire night on the rain.

My mother never opened the door, I asked her many times. That is why I decided to go, I leave the place where I once called home. I became a beggar, I even tried asked for food on the streets, I did tried to eat leftover foods. I started to lose weight that time.

One morning, I woke up on the streets with extremely high fever, colds and cought. I feel very nauseous. But a stranger saved my life that time. All I know was she has a son together with him with raven black hair and big ears. She is a very beautiful lady, she noticed that I am very weak that time, she came over and checked on me. She panicked when he noticed that I am having a really bad situation. She carried me, grabbed a taxi and  rushed me to the hospital. I passed out not so soon

When I woke up I feel very much better. I cried that time, a nurse came to me and asked my situation, I told her everything happened to me this past few years. She pittied me and told me that a woman took me there, she even paid my hospital charges and asked the nurse to take care of me. I am saved and I don't even have the chance to thank her.

When I got out from the hospital, the nurse that took care of me asked me if she wanted to me to go home with her. She said that she owns a apartment and said I can have a spare room. We dealed that after I can have my own work someday I can pay her back.

I started to go to school again, I worked really hard to pass a scholarship for college. Thats when I met my friends.

One night, when I was lying on my bed. I started to overthink. Everything that happened to me started to came back like a show. I suffered form teenage depression after I started overthinking. I learned how to loath, blame, and be insecure.

I started ho hate my parents and planted a seed of awefulness to them. I really hate them so much. I blamed god for what happened, I stopped praying and lost my faith.

It is all their fault, all their fault.

End of flashback.

"Is this the payment of my batrayal. But god is always bad to me, he took everything to me. Why must I pay for my mistakes?" I told to the person in front of me, weeping all my heart out.

"I know it not your fault, thats why come with me. You'll be happier." The other me said with gis smile that never fade.

I looked at him, then I smiled with sad eyes. "Take me with you, I'm done regretting, I am done being hurt, being in pain."

He opened his hands and I grabbed onto them. I want to wnd this suffering.

A door appeared after me, I took a look and smiled. Should this be the end of me?

Warning!

Unedited