-Plan-

Chapter 5

Baekhyun woke up from his deep sleep delightfully. He felt like his body was filled with happiness. He looked around but he seen no one.

' Where's Kyungsoo' he ask himself thinking where should his friend gone through this delightful morning. He quickly turn around his head to the door when he heard it squeaking open. His eyes curved and smile plastered on his thin lips when he saw Kyungsoo got in to his apartment.

"Good morning Kyung! " Baekhyun greeted his friend as morning respect. He always did that tho when he's in their family's house. He thought it's his morning ritual. "Where have you been? I was thinking a while ago that you left me without even bidding goodbye to me" He added as he pouted his lips.

"Why would I do that to you? " as Kyungsoo ruffled his friend's hair. His friends cuteness was really awful he can't get over his cuteness that's why he pinch his friends nose as he came in carrying a bag full of groceries.

Baekhyun on the other hand help his friend carry the bag and place it on the kitchen table. "Yah! You already helped me a lot.. And now your buying me some groceries? " Baekhyun became shy as he realize the fact that Kyungsoo helped him a lot.

"It's okay.. I just notice that you didn't have enough stocks on you fridge that's why I got up early and get some groceries for you" Kyungsoo calmly said. He want his friend to be more comfortable around him anyway. Like he said to Chanyeol he want to help Baekhyun.

"You already helped me a lot Kyung.. You've done enough for me.. " Baekhyun said in awe.

" no Baek... It's fine with me since you're my friend.. I will help you as long as I can. " He then gave Baekhyun his warm hug. "By the way, do you want tuna sandwich.. I'll make.. " Kyungsoo happily said to avoid the dramatic moment. Baekhyun nodded with a big smile plastered on his face.

Kyungsoo prepared all the ingredients needed for his special tuna sandwich. Baekhyun on the other hand took a shower to freshen up.
After a while Kyungsoo finished preparing his dish. He then bring it to the table and called Baekhyun to eat already.

Kyungsoo's POV

"Baek time to eat breakfast! " I said while knocking the bathroom door to inform Baekhyun to eat breakfast. I prepared tuna sandwich and jajjangmyeon for our breakfast since Baekhyun take more time to freshen up.

After a while Baekhyun was already out from the bathroom with neat clothes on and a towel on his hair. Unlike me who's already stinky. I think I need to go home and take shower after eating.

Baekhyun then sat in front of me on the other side of the table. "Woah! This is the best breakfast ever.. Thanks Kyung.. " Baekhyun said while looking at me happily.

"Let's start to eat. " Baekhyun just nodded at me and he start attacking the food on the table. While we're in the middle of our breakfast. My phone suddenly rang inside my pocket. I took a glance to my phone to see whose the one calling.

Chanyeol calling...

Baekhyun looked at me with 'go-answer-your-phone' look. I took a few steps away from Baekhyun so that he can't hear our conversation.

"Hello" I answered

"Kyung.. I don't want this conversation to become long so I will go straight to the point.." Chanyeol started. "Go here at my house after you eat your breakfast, we need to discus about your friends case. "