-A Demon?-

Everyone was now enjoying the party inside the cruise while others are outside mesmerizing the beautiful view of the seagulls under the heat of the sun and the cold water underneath. Baekhyun was outside smelling the scent of the fresh ocean. He was enterupted by a sudden call of his friend Kyungsoo. "Baekhyun? I just wanted to apologize for what happen at the bus, I'm really sorry I know that you're not into that Park guy. I really apologize, Baekhyun" His friend said head down looking at his foot. "No-no, it's really fine Kyung. You dont need to apologize. It's really fine to me, besides you're my friend. No, not just freind my best-best friend" Baekhyun replied and smiled to him.

"Guys stop that drama. Why dont we just go inside and enjoy the party. It just happen once in our life friends! " both of them turn to looked at Luhan whos grinning like crazy. The three of them got inside. A loud sound can  be heard, people are dancing to the beat. Waiter and waitresses are holding their trays with cocktails and wines while roaming around. Baekhyuns expression changed to annoyed one. He never expect that partys are like this, because honestly he never have gone to a party,ever. And, why did alchoholic drinks are everywhere, did the principal allow those beverages to all the student. He stopped arguing to himself when Kyungsoo and Luhan suddenly pull him to the crowd.

"We both know what youre thinking right now, Byun Baekhyun" Kyungsoo said to him. By the way did I even mention that Kyungsoo and Luhan was both a party goer?  Now you know. Baekhyun just sighed. He dont wanted to be influenced in party's. He hated noisy area nor a crowded one. Both of his friend pull him to a round table. "If you don't want to dance then, just stay here okay.? " Luhan said and danced to random people. Why did he even bother to go in?

Many time has pass he was still at the table doing nothing, he decided to go out but of course he needed to tell his friends so they won't be worried for him. He pulled Luhan out first Who was now drunk, "Lu, I'll just go outside " he louden his voice a little so that he can hear his words clearly because the music was really Loud as shit. Luhan replied "oh-key *hik* Baekkie". He then gone near Kyungsoo who was dancing together with that Jongin guy he pull and grab his friends wrist. "Kyung, I'll just go outside ,okay? " he didn't waited Kyungsoo's reply and immediately stepped outside.

Baekhyun was at the edge of the ship feeling the fresh wind hitting his whole body and this is what he like, compared Inside. Baekhyun was looking around there are many students outside, some are with their love ones, others are busy chatting to one another, music lovers playing guitars and others even playing games like we usually play when we're still young. He breath in and breathed out, it's calming his whole body and it really feels good. He checked the time. It's already 5:57 PM. The sun slowly vanishing away.

Later on he checked the time again 6:25 pm. It's already late than he thought. He decided to go in to their assigned rooms.

But when he took the third step, his eyes became blurry. He rubbed his eyes and luckily got his sight back. He look around and wonder why do everybody was slowly turning to smoke and evaporated to the wind. His eyes gone bigger. "H-hello! Is anybody here. " he shouted. But no one heard him. His eyes became watery, his tears was now completely falling down to his cheeks. "HeLp!!" He shouted. "Is anybody here? " he continued screaming and yelling but there's still anyone helped him." Help me please!" He continued chanting those words all over again but he can't even find a shadow of a human. He ran inside where the party was celebrated. He didn't expected what he saw. It was internity. A never ending veiw. "HELP! " he chanted again. He ran to the other side of the ship. But no one heard his help. Baekhyun ran yelping for help. But no one was there.

He stopped when he heard a sound, no its a voice of someone. A beautiful voice. He looked around who's the owner of that spectacular voice. He tried to find it all over the ship but it's not there. An idea came up to his mind. He lean around the ocean. But it's not there, until he saw a light. He thought that the voice came over there. He slowly walked at the edge of the ship where the light shined more brightly.

He lean closer and saw a girl with his long yellow hair, perfect pale skin, and red plump lips. The girl continued humming and its like she want to say something to him. He stared at the girls blue beautiful eyes. And it looked like she wanted to tell something to him. He continued to stare directly at her.

"Jump, Baekhyun. Jump to the blue water ~ and you'll be free ,you can do whatever you wanted without the help of others." a voice said. "You wanted to be free right? I know you wanted to"

Baekhyun's eyes switched to all black, he stepped forward slowly. It was like the voice was pulling him down to the blue cold water. He took the first step at the railings holding a string beside. He took the second step. And took the last final step.

And all around him became black.

******

Chanyeol saw Baekhyun gone outside the venue where the party happened. He followed him immediately after. When he saw Baekhyun felt relaxed through the wind and ambiance of the sea, he took a step not to far from him.

Baekhyun seems normal but not. It makes him sad that a person like him was being attacked. Being attacked by unknown creatures. He sighed.

It's already near darkness. The sun started to set. Chanyeol was still there watching the back of the petite boy in front of him.

Later on, Chanyeol saw Baekhyun started walking. He thought that he was going to his room. But, he wondered when Baekhyun suddenly stopped. Chanyrol saw him rubbing his eyes. "H-Hello! " he heard Baekhyun, it seems like he's lost . Chanyeol snapped out of his thought.

"They're already starting" Chanyeol said with his eyes became bigger than usual. Baekhyun ran suddenly, Chanyeol then followed him. Baekhyun right now was at risk.

Chanyeol heard Baekhyun shouting repeatedly. Baekhyun ran to the venue, Chanyeol then wondered why he's tearing up right now. And the boy ran out from nowhere, Chanyeol tried to ran after him but he didn't saw him to the crowd. He ran his fingers to his hair annoyingly. He gone to the party and ran his way to the party. He mixed himself to the the messed party to find Kyungsoo.

And then he did, he pulled him out even though he's already drank. "Kyungsoo. Listen. Please listen carefully" Chanyeol started. "Baekhyun's in danger, they're already attacking him". Kyungsoo awakened even though his head throbs like shit. "Where is he?" He immediately asked and run out of the cozy party.

"Chanyeol!  I said, where is he" Kyungsoo loudeb his voice with anger. "I'm sorry but, but I dont know. He just vanished at the crowd when I tried to ran after him".

Kyungsoo doesn't answer and just ran to find his friend. Chanyeol followed him. "Kyungsoo look. No-no-no This can't be" Chanyeol chanted. Kyungsoo turned his head and saw Baekhyun claimed on the railings. His eyes became more wider in shocked. He pinned on where he was and stand there like a rock. He's eyes teared up when Baekhyun took the second step on the railings.

Chanyeol ran to Baekhyun as fast as he can. Baekhyun took the last step and passed out. Kyungsoo screamed, seing Baekhyun slowly fell to the  water.

Chanyeol try to reach the petite boy's hand falling through the water. When Chanyeol closed his eyes, he felt a hard thing on his hand and felt a weight after. He opened his eyes and breathed calmly after.

Se saved him.

Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun up. He then carried him bridal style. Kyungsoo ran near them. "Where is his room at? " Chanyeol seriously asked. "Follow me". Kyungsoo answered. He then follow the other obidiently. As they arrive he placed Baekhyun of the soft bed slowly.

Chanyeol looms around, it's all bigger than he thought. There's one queen size bed, 52 inch television ,one big sofa with a table in front of it, a kitchen counter, refrigerator and a stove. To simplify it's more like a hotel. Every room will occupy by two people.

"Who's his room mate? " Chanyeol asked out of the blue. "Me! " Kyungsoo responded "why?".

"Let's change rooms" Kyungsoo was shook. "Since I know what to do" Chanyeol continued. "Uhm .. Okay" Kyungsoo has nothing more to response.

"Chanyeol" The other slowly called. "What exactly Baekhyun saw? " Kyungsoo asked hesitated. "A Demon" Chanyeol shortly responded. "What kind of Demon? " he asked again.

"A water demon"

❤❤❤❤
OThank you guys for reading this story eventhough the grammars are wrong