-Cure Part 1-

Im sorry Chanyeol, I know that you know how I love you so much. But I'm so tired already, Im sorry I dragged you to this situation, you've suffered because of me I think this is all enough.

Now I regret everything, I regret that I live, I regret that I was saved by that women. I wish she never came to save me. I wish I was never born. Everything is just a nightmare.

My body feels numb, but I can sense everything "Come with me Baekhyun, Lets be happy together" my other one said. Iwant to be happy, I reaply do. Take me with you.

"Im sorry Kyungsoo, Luhan. I love you both so much, you are one of the best things that happen to me. Thank you so much for baring with my attitude. Thank you so much for taking care of me." I feel my eyes swelled with tears. "Chanyeol, I love you I really do love you so much. I dont know what you did to me but you were just like a drug that I can't live without. Im so sorry for what Im about to do. I know you'll understand me someday. You always know me after all"

I closed my eyes and inhale. This is it, theres no turning back. Then I take a step, step again.

~~~

"Kyungsoo his heartbeat are getting weaker, this can't be happening" Luhan cried infront of Kyungsoo. Its been a hour since they found Baekhyun lying on the ground outside. When Luhan saw him he immediately called his friends for help.

Chanyeol was the one who carried him inside their shared room, they are surrounding the latter in slience not knowing what to do. All they did first was speak to him.

Baekhyun... You need to fight, for us, for your friends, for yourself. " Luhan said nearly crying.

"Baekhyun, I still want to hear your soft angelic voice. I love you" Kyungsoo said too.

"Kyungsoo I need to tell you something" Chanyeol spoke to kyungsoo and got out of the room. "There are times that I can feel a bad spirit taking over me. Ai thought that it is indeed the same demon that possess Baekhyun. Right now I think he's completely taken over" Chanyeol said with worried face to Kyungsoo.

"Oh my gosh~" the smaller gasped. "Its can't be, so that means he's in real danger now?" Kyungsoo added almost crying.

In this critical situation, Its either fight or die to Baekhyun.

He is not awale yet. His pulse are getting weaker. Hes pale already, amd they dont know what to do anymore.  "Im done just watching him being like this, Kyungsoo Chanyeol please do something" Luhan weeps.

"There is no way we can help him. Its too late. Unless we do the sacred encantation." Kyungsoo said to them."One of our souls would go inside Baekhyun and help him, but this is insanely dangerous because there is a possibility that both of the souls will die."

"Lets go for it" everyone looked into Chanyeol. "I love him so muc that it is very painful for me to watch him suffer."

Kyungsoo heaved a sigh and said "Lets do this, this time I rely on yoi. Please take baekhyun home." He smiled.

They prepared everything for the encantation, they have written a spell and cut Chanyeols hand, his nlood oozing in his palm and the blood feel on the spell. The black ink of the letter turns red.

A strong wind appeared the last thing they knew was Chanyeol lyinh on the ground.

"I know they can do this." Luhan said and Kyungsoo nodded.