-Incubus-

Im thinking that it must be too plain if I end it right away. What about adding a little twist to this story? What do you guys think?

Forget what I wrote five more chapters to go. I will add a little twist to this story 😂😉
BTW thank you very much for supporting this story!!
종말 감사합니다 ❤

Crdts.  @614ig  for the pics. They are so awesome he/she always surprise me with the photos he/she always upload on twitter. They really look like ChanBaek 😍

Warning!!!

I dedicate this story to my friend Mariel🎊

---

Finally they arrive at Jeju for their camp. Everyone was very excite for the activities might happen. The feeling of happiness was running all over their viens.

Every students one by one climed down to the ship heading to the buses waiting for them. Kyungsoo guided Baekhyun down together with Luhan. They treated the petite boy like he was the most fragile thing in the world.

Chanyeol just followed them behind. When they enter the buses heading to where they will be going Baekhyun sat at the chair beside the window or so he could feel the fresh air outside.

Baekhyun was just looking outside and didn't notice who's sitting beside him. He was just mesmerizing the awesome view outside the window. Later on he felt bored he just decided to sleep a little bit.

He felt his eyes getting heavier second by second until his eyes gave up.

When they arrive at their destination everyone sighed in relief. They all roamed their eyes around, everyone was amazed from what they saw. The nature really surprised them. With the tall trees surrounding them, the fresh flowers at the garden, they can also hear the birds humming to them, and specially the fresh breeze that make all of them calm and refresh. Unlike the nature at the city.

"Baekhyun! " the petite boy look around when he heard his name was called. He saw his friends waving at him, he waved back and ran towards them. "The teacher said we can go to our rooms and get some rest, they also said that tommorow will be our first activity"

Baekhyun smiled towards them " So what are we waiting for? Let's get going then! " Baekhyun exclaimed with excitement.

They walk all together on their way to their lodging area. The teacher gave each of them a key with a number where their rooms located at.

Baekhyun and his friends saparated since they all have their own rooms, it means they have no roommate or anything else.

Baekhyun opened his room. It's just simple but cozy. It has a medium size bed, a small fridge, one bathroom and other things that a room has.

Baekhyun decided to get a shower first. He unpacked his bags and put the clothes inside a small cozy cabinet. He  grab his towel and clothes together with his toothbrush, toothpaste, soap and of course his favorite strawberry flavored shampoo that enhances the fragrance of his smooth and shiny hair.

He entered the bathroom and a smiled creeps on his his face as he saw that it was clean. He put his stuffs near the sink then he started stripping himself. The petite boy walk over the shower and turn it on. His body started to get wet as the water drips down his body.

After a long Twenty minutes of shower he got off the bathroom with his clothes on with a towel covering and drying his hair with it.

After drying himself up, he felt exhausted after a long day they've been to. He decided to take a nap to have energy before they head outside for dinner.