-Together-

Baekhyun

Feeling the comfy mattress at my back, soft pillows at my head and comforter placed at my waist. My eyes opened still blurry, I looked around and doubting where I am right now. As my vision becomes clearer. I noticed myself at my bed in my assigned room.

I tried to sit but my head panged. I layed back at my bed then  I heard the door creaked Open. A head popped out and it  turned to be Park Chanyeol. "What are you doing here?" I asked with annoyed expression.

"Oh~ you're awake!" he responded. I didnt mind what he said and just closed my eyes even though I'm not sleepy at all. I don't really feel this Park Chanyeol. There's some part of my body stating to not go near him. I don't know why but it feels like he's going to hurt me anytime soon.

"By the way, I will be your room mate" he said with a smile plastered all over His face, my eyes widened. He entered the room and gone to the kitchen. Wait what did he said again? He's my room mate? But I taught its Kyungsoo? Dont tell me they swapped? Shit with this. Life's really unpredictable.

I was about to talk back but he stopped me— " if you're going to asked me why. Kyungsoo and I swapped. He's already in his room with Jongin" he said and grinned at me. Shit shit shit. "No no no. This can't be~ you're kidding aren't you?"

"Honestly no. Really, I'm not joking right now"   how could I believe him if he's smiling like crazy while saying those words?  "why are you smiling. Theres nothing to laugh out right now?" He's really annoying, really!

"I'm just happy?" The heck, if he's happy I'm opposite of that. He's creeping me out like hell. " happy about what?" I asked him with no emotion. He walked near me and sat at my bed. He lean his face near me like inch away from my face. My breath stopped a second when he said those words directly on me, "I'm happy because I'll be with you".

Like seriously, I want to slap him at his face but why I can't? His face got nearer and nearer at me. I want to move away but I can't. It feels like I'm stoned in that spot. suddenly I felt a soft thing at my lips.

Wait~ wait ~ wait~ did he just kiss me at my lips. Shit he stole my first kiss. I want to cry right now but instead I'll be mad at him. I felt my heart flutter in heaven. He tilt his head side ward and he moved his lips on mine and the kiss fell deeper and deeper. I felt his hand rubbed my cheecks,he pushed my head gently to deepen the kiss.I suddenly felt my arms rise and flung around his neck. Without thinking I reply to his kisses.

The door suddenly opened. " ohh~ I'm sorry to enterupt you both" Kyungsoo and Luhan said in shock. We both stopped and look at them. Oh no. " guys thats not what you think" I said but its too late. They already closed the door leaving me and Chanyeol behind.

Chanyeol look at me and we both stared at each others eyes. He gave me a peck at my lips. I remove my arms at his neck. I look down so he can't see me blushing. He then remove his hands at my back. " Dont lean down. You're cute when you're blushing" he said and smirked. " really! What's wrong with you?"
But he just laugh from what I said. Its not even funny.

"We need to tell them that there's nothing happening between us" I said straddling my back at the bed to find comfort. "How can you do that" he retorted. Shit. He doesn't care at all. It looks like its not a problem to him. He took steps towards the kitchen counter and sliced the apples. Later on he put it at the side table of the bed. "Eat these and then rest. I'll woke you up when dinner is ready". I just replied with a nod as his back vanished from my sight.

Still can't believe that we've make out. And worst of that I responded to his kisses.

I released a heavy sigh and just sleep to take rest. Honestly my head still panged like hell. I gently close my eyes and slowly fell asleep.

I opened my eyes and sat at my bed. I tried to look around, its all darkness. Its all black. I tried to close my eyes again and opened. But all is black. It feels like I'm on a never ending darkness.

"Baekhyun" someone called me. The voice sent  shivers down my spines. "Who's there?"  I shouted "please show your face" .

"But you already saw me" the voice said and his word echoing the whole darkness. I never seen Him, I said to myself. "I know what's on your mind right now Byun Baekhyun. Do you remember the house you've dreamed before? You saw me there." And then he laugh.

"W-w-what d-do you m-mean" I shivered and tears was now slowly forming down my eyes.

"Do you really forget Baekhyun?"  I felt him said those inch from my ear. "I'm you Baekhyun" he whispered on my ears.

"N-no, show your face!!" I shouted. He just laughed and I felt a hand touched the back of my neck up to my Cheeck, until he covered my whole Face. He squeeze my head until blood came out from my nose. he squeeze it tighter until my head burst.

I whimpered until my last breath was gone.

Chanyeol

I closed the of at my and Baekhyun's room. I was about to walk but two small figures popped out in my front. "You scared me!" I startled.

"Is there something happening to both of you" both of them asked in unison."No, nothings growing between us" I responded. I just pass them to go upstairs. "But what did we saw was you're making out with my friend" Luhan raised eyebrows, I can feel it behind me. I just dont mind him and I suddenly felt something that turn me around. " Do you like Baekhyun?" Kyungsoo suddenly ask that made my cheeks hot and my ears turn red and shit this is embarrassing. Why would I feel embarrassed. "So you like him"

"No I dont!" I slightly shouted. "As I can see right here and right now. Your blushing aaaand you're denying the truth, isn't it?"

Shit. I cursed mentally.

"Fine I like him" I know what will happen next. And I'm right. They would tease me.

“o my gosh. Finally Chanyeol. Finally, for how many years. You fell in love. You know, its a great news to all students in our school. What about I'll write it in our school daily newspaper? Huh? What do you think Kyung?"  Luhan excitedly said. Honestly after my first broke up. I didnt find another man or woman that could love me. “I didn't said I love him Lu. I just said that I LIKE him.” I answered to him emphasizing the second to the last word.

“Chanyeol, before you forgot. We still have to save Baekhyun" Kyungsoo  said with his monotone voice. Yeah, right I almost forgot. "There's still a demon inside him."

"I'm sorry!" I said almost a whisper." Let's check him inside can we?" D.O turned his head way to the room.

When we arrive we was all shock from what we saw.