-Coming-

"I'm sorry!" I said almost a whisper." Let's check him inside can we?" D.O turned his head and step closer to the room. When we open the door we all didn't expect from what we saw.

D.O hurriedly ran to Baekhyun. I recognize the tears from his eyes. Luhan was very shock, his lips gapped and tears was already running down his cheeks. Later on, he felt his legs wobbled and fell on the floor.

When I enter the door I also didn't expect such things like this happen. Baekhyun was floating to the air, his hand was loose hanging. His eyes was all white. And honestly its my first time encountering demons effects like this. I can feel the demons power. Its very strong. So very strong that I doubt I can defeat this one.

"Kyungsoo! Pull Baekhyun down." I shouted to Kyungsoo. "We need to wake him up before its too late" Kyungsoo immediately followed . I ran to the cabinet and grab a rope out of the drawers.

"Luhan help me here. Please! " Kyungsoo shouted to Luhan. He abruptly stood up and ran his way to Baekhyun. Both of them pull Baekhyun down forcely. "Chanyeol he's to strong! We can't pull him down!" Kyungsoo shouted. I ran to them with a rope in my hand and helped the pull Baekhyun down.

"Okay guys, I'll count to three and let's pull him down all together ! Got it!" I managed to say panting. All of them nodded. "Okay, here we go. One ~ two~ three~" I said and we managed to pull Baekhyun down.

Without wasting any time I tied the rope to him. "Kyungsoo, calm him down can you?!" I said to kyungsoo. He just nodded and clear his voice.

He started singing.

Yeah stop stop Geu nalgaega jeojeuni
Oh oh hu stop stop

Gipeojin haru teum sai

neoneun joyonghi dagawa

Eodumeul geodeonaego

naui jameul kkaewo

Geurigon meoreojyeo

yeollin changmun jeo neomeoro

Kyungsoo sang the first part of the song and Baekhyun started to calm his body down. His heavy breath started to come down.

Tto gireul irheonna

neon neon neon

Bamgonggiga ajik chagawo

ireona

So baby hold on

neol honja dugiga

Nan geokjeongi dwae

georil dugo neoui dwireul ttaraga

Baekhyun's eyes closed and that moment I started to untangled the rope around him

Neon ssodajineun dalbiche syawo

Geu hwangholhan pyojeongeun bon jeogi eobseo

Geurimcheoreom meomchun nega boyeo

Geu siseon kkeuten

Kyungsoo continued singing as he walk near Baekhyun. He sat to the mattress and started to caressing his friends hair. I felt emotional as I saw Kyungsoo's tears continued falling down to his cheeks. Voice was now shaking.

Daheul suga eomneun

angil sudo eomneun got

Sumyeon wie bichin geon

geu sarami aniya

Irwojil su eomneun

seulpeun neoui story