-Eclipse Part Two-

The smaller was just in silence, shock of what the other male said. "What the heck Kai, are you serious? " Chanyeol said to the male who dared him. "Do I look like I'm joking Yeol? " the other said in serious tone.

"Make out! Make out! Make out! " the other boys cheered. "Okay - okay fine! " the taller said. He turned around Baekhyun and whispered. "I don't really want to do it if it's against you Baekhyun, so I'll ask your permission first even the rule is no one should say no. Can I? ". The other boy was just in silence until he nodded. He don't have any choice since Luhan did his dare, even Kai did his. So who is he to say no?  It's unfair to other people.

The taller lift the latter legs and wrapped it to his waist since two minutes is fuckin long. And  it's not hard for the latters position. Everyone was in awe and teasing them. Chanyeol remove Baekhyuns fringe and caressed the others cheeks. He slowly lean down to the other male.

The kiss was first a Peck until the the taller slowly moved his lips. The taller bites the others lower lip. Baekhyun took how many minutes to sink in what happened, until he closed his eyes and replied to the others lip. The kiss was passionate, slow and steady. Baekhyun lifted his arms around the tallers neck whilst the other slowly removed his hands on Baekhyun's cheeks and wrapped it around the latters tiny waste. The kiss fell deeper and deeper ever second they share their lips.

They don't want to break that moment. Sometimes they freed each other for a breath for a second and return. They don't mind other people around them.

"I'm jealous, " Luhan whispered to himself. Little he didn't know that Sehun heard what he said. "I like you! " the taller whispered to the deer boy. Luhan was shocked at the sudden confession.

"What did you say? " Luhan said and turned around the other male,his eyes was like Kyungsoo's now. "Did I heard it right y-you like me? Since when? " .

"Since the first time I saw you, you're a very adorable person, so who the heck in this world wouldn't like you? " Sehun said smiling. He lean on Luhan and shared an affectionate kiss to him.

"Whoa! Look like the both lovey dovey couples found each others feeling mutual. " the tan skinned boy said. "You know what Kim Jongin. I like you. I know it's awkward to say but I like you since elementary days. We're classmates then and I know you don't know. " Kyungsoo said with a sad tone. He knows that goes hopeless because the other boy was a playboy himself. He knows that it's impossible for him to like him.

"Wait- wait- wait-!  You like me? " Kai said raising his tone a little bit. Kyungsoo was in a verge of crying while nodding. " That's insane Kyungsoo! "

"I know I have no hopes but-" Kyungsoo was cutted of his sentence when the other male pecked him on his lips. "That's insane because I like you too! " and then both of them shared a passionate kiss.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol stopped their kiss. Both of them connected their forehead and smiled at each other. Chanyeol Peck the others lips and turned to look on his friend. "Whoah!  I thought we should be the one to make out. " the taller asked shocked. The two couples stopped on what they're doing and all of them laughs. "Why! Are you the only one who's allowed to kiss your love ones? " Sehum shouted his friend.

"Are you shouting at me?! " Chanyeol replied playfully to the other. Baekhyun on the other hand giggles and that made Chanyeol stopped. "Oh its almost time! It's 8:59 already"

All of them waited until the moon was slowly covered with black. Everyone was amazed at the beauty of it. Luhan leaned his head on Sehun's chest while intertwining their fingers. Kai slung his arms around Kyungsoo's shoulders and smelled the others scent. While Chanyeol hugged Baekhyn securely in his arms as if he'll go the moment he let go if him. All of them gazes to the moon. It was beautiful.

Minutes passed by, the moon was shining on it's color again the dark moon was now gone."Should we go back? " The younger of them all said. Everyone stood up whilst after that Kyungsoo folded the blanket. They are all walking with their partners. Kai was walking with Kyungsoo while holding each others hand tightly. While Sehun and Luhan was walking together, Sehuns hand was around the deer faced male.

"Uhm- Baekhyun you can go first I'm  just going to the comfort room for a moment. " the taller excused himself to Baekhyun. "OK, I'll just wait at the main hall. Just be quick can you? " The smaller said with his adorable puppy eyes. "Okay just wait there and don't go anywhere okay" Chanyeol cammanded and jogged towards the comfort room.

As he arrive, the no one was inside. You can only heard the droplets of the water on the sink. With no hesitation, Chanyeol goes inside a cubicle. He heard the door opened and a footsteps followed by and the faucet was turned on. He can hear the water flowing at the sink but it feels like no one was using it.

He zipped up his pants and opened the cubicle door. He got scared at the moment when he saw no one around him. All the cubicle doors was closed. The faucet was still on, and to top that he didn't even heard a single footstep that some on go out inside the comfort room.

He got goose bumps all over his skin. He washed his hands as fast as he can. Then immediately stormed out the Comfort room. "Chanyeol wait!" He heard someone said. "Come here for a moment" a voice continued.

"Who are you?  And why are you there, it's dark already. You should go inside your lobby" the taller asked to the shadow behind the trees. It was a shadow of a man, he can't see him, it's too dark. "Come here  for a moment,  I need your help please" the voice said. Chanyeold didn't think twice and he go to the shadow. Chanyeol was about to go back when he saw nothing until he was dragged down by someone he didn't know.

He didn't know that it was the worst thing he'll encounter. Should he escape from there? What's the best way to avoid this one? Was it too late to be heal?

---

It was already nine minutes since Chanyeol excuses himself to the smaller. Baekhun was still there, standing outside the doors waiting for him.

Twelve minutes passed, but still there's no traces of Park Chanyeol everywhere his eyes landed around the area.

Baekhyun decided to call Sehun, he dialed his number and pressed the call button. After two counted rings he finally pick it up, "Hello? " the voice said under the line "What's the matter? ". The pettite boy replied, "Sehun, you know— Chanyeol excuses himself to go to the comfort room, it's been how many minutes but still he didn't came back, I don't want to go there and check him up because Its scary. What should I better do? " Baekhyun asked on the line.

"I think it's much better to go back to your lobby hyung, " The sharp jaw line men said to the other line and he heard him yawning. "OK Sehun, thanks, sorry for disturbing you, " Baekhyun apologized.

The phone call ended, and as he was about to turn around and walk heard a muffling noises under the bushes continuously. He saw a shadow of a man, going near him. Baelhyun got goose bumps every time the man took a step in his way.

"Baekhyun! " the man said and, and by heaing the voice, he ralized that it was Chanyeol. He quickly turn around and the boy was smiling like maniac. "Chanyeol! Where did you go? " the other male said and ran toward the taller.

Chanyeol took Baekhyun's hand with his and walk their way to their lobby. And as they arrive,  each of them took a quick shower and by the time both of them was on their bed. The taller whispers "I love you Byun Baekhyun" to the others ears. Baekhyun the smaller crept a smile to his face and turned around to go to his sleep. Not minding the other one said.

Fall to my trap Byun Baekhyun. Until the time comes.