-Truth-

Chapter 6

Third persons POV

"Two days left before the students camping on Jeju Island right? " Chanyeol started. "I just need you to do easy things. " Chanyeol continued as he sips a little tea given by his servant earlier.

"So what is it. Blurt it out then... " Kyungsoo can't take his curiosity.

"First thing I want you to do was to help me keep near to him. Second---" Chanyeol cut his explanation when he saw Kyungsoo with his eyebrows up and a grin on his lips. "What!?" Chanyeol asked without hesitation.

"Is that really a plan or.. " Kyungsoo stared at him with a questioning look.

"Of course it is.. " Chanyeol Louden his voice. He though his friend was getting a wrong idea. "Do you think that I like that guy? For you're information I'm straight. I only like girls. So stop what's on your mind and listen to my explanation before you react something like nonsense " Chanyeol lost his temper suddenly.

"If you said so.. " Kyungsoo sing sang. "Okay I'll listen now. " Kyungsoo then changed his face on a serious expression. Chanyeol just let out a sigh  and continued his explanation.

"First, help me keep near to Baekhyun so that I can watch his actions. Don't worry Kyungsoo.. I will not fall for him" Chanyeol explained clearly so Kyungsoo couldn't get the wrong idea. "Second, calm him if there's something bad happen. Use your identity. And for the third. Help me keep him away from danger. It's just easy right. "

Kyungsoo just nodded in response. "I really hope this plan will be successful. " he added as he stand up and walk on his way to the door.

"I know it will, you don't have to worry" Chanyeol said and followed Kyungsoo to the door. As they arrive at the gate. Kyungsoo suddenly speak " can I tell my friend Luhan about Baekhyun? "

"Yes you can. He might help us. " Kyungsoo smiles after he heard Chanyeol's agreement.  Kyungsoo then waved as goodbye to Chanyeol. He started his cars engine and took the way to Luhan's place.

A minute later, he finally arrive at Luhan's house. He pushed the doorbell. Without a minute a footsteps can be heard on the way nearer to the gate until it squeak open revealing Luhan with a smile on his lips.

"Kyungsoo, what brings you here? " Luhan greeted and welcomed Kyungsoo. They took steps inside the house on their way to the living room.

"I just want to talk to you. " Kyungsoo said as he sat down on the sofa.

"About what? " Luhan said and let out a questioning expression to his friend.

"About Baekhyun" after Kyungsoo blurted those words out. The atmosphere became serious.

"What's with Baekhyun.  Is there something wrong? Did something bad happen to him? "
Luhan worriedly asked. As the atmosphere tensed up.

"The truth is.. " Kyungsoo started and saw Luhan with worried expression "But before I tell you. I need you to promise me that you would believe me. " after he stated those his friend just nodded as response.

"The truth is.. Baekhyun was in danger. " Kyungsoo explained and look at Luhan straight to his eyes.

"I didn't get it.. What do you mean he's in danger? " Luhan didn't get Kyungsoo's point.

"Luhan.. Please believe me.. He's in danger because.. " Kyungsoo cut his words when his hot tears run down on his cheeks. Luhan startle and walk nearer to Kyungsoo and hugged him to comfort.

"I'll believe on you Kyungsoo. " Luhan said while rubbing his friends back.

"Demons inside him.... Demons inside Baekhyun Lu. Please believe me. They're inside him. " Kyungsoo let out his loud sobs.

Luhan let out a little laugh. "What do you mean demons inside him. How could that happen" he said with a smirk on his face.

"I thought you would believe me?.. Do you remember during high school days. That time when I left to go on Europe? " Kyungsoo stated. "We gone there for no reason Lu. I studied on a not so known school. My family enrolled me there to study about demons. " Kyungsoo explained.

Luhan remembered those time.

Flashback...

School year 2008-2009.

Luhan and Baekhyun was on their way to the locker room. They didn't saw any signs of Do Kyungsoo.  They thought that he was just busy or something that's why they  didn't mind it.

After the arrive at their designated lockers. They unlock it and Baekhyun noticed a letter with blue ribbon.

"Luhan look. I receive a letter." Baekhyun raised the letter up. It's his first time to receive a letter since he's not even a popular student back then. " who do you think it came from? " Baekhyun excitedly said.

"Wait Baek. I also have one like that" Luhan change his expression suddenly. And held the letter to his hand.

They look to each others eyes with 'lets-go-open-it-together' look. They started to untie the ribbon and open the letter.

Dear Baekhyun/Luhan,

I will leave Seoul for 1 year. I'm sorry if I stated to you this one late. I hope that you wouldn't be mad at me. I will gone their for some reason.

I wish that you'll do all your best without me. Don't you worry guys. I will repay you both when I came back.

I will miss you both so much.
I love you both.

Love,
Kyungsoo

They didn't expect the letter would be. All noise can be heard from the locker room was sobs and murmur from the both.

End of flashback...

"I'm demonist Lu, I studied in Europe to be a Demonist. " Kyungsoo Louden his sobs. Luhan felt like everything stops around him. "Lu.. We need to help him.. We need to help Baekhyun"

Luhan felt his eyes stings. Tears flowing unexpectedly. "Why did you know? " Luhan ask his friend with a serious tone.

"Because of Chanyeol and because of his dream." Kyungsoo replied. "I studied in Europe with Chanyeol. He can see demons inside a human. That dream also that Baekhyun shared to both of us. That was a sign that he's in danger. Luhan... Please help us before everything turns into a nightmare. Let's not let Baekhyun die. Lu, demons was inside him. Eating and swallowing slowly his soul. Let's help him before everything ends. "

"Let's help him." Luhan sniffs. "I'll help"

Kyungsoo smiled from what he heard. "Thanks Lu. But let's not tell this to Baekhyun yet" Luhan nodded. Kyungsoo hugged Luhan. His friend just hugged back. After a while they parted their hug.

"So what's the plan" Luhan ask as he calm himself. Kyungsoo on the other hand explained everything. Luhan agreed to everything he needs to do to help their precious friend Baekhyun.

❤❤❤
I think it's the shortest update. I hope you'll like it. The next following update includes different kind of demons.
Whoooo!  I'm very excited.
사랑해요 ❤