-Dream-

Chapter 3

Baekhyun placed the sticky note on his book so that it cant be lost. 

Baekhyun try to found out whats written on the sticky note. But he cant understand the language written up on it.

It gives him headache when he keeps on repeating that unfamiliar words written upon.

"I'll just ask him tomorrow.. "That good idea snaps out from his head.

After placing it safely beneath his book Baekhyun decided to wash up and applied some product on his face and prepare to go sleep. It's a long day tho so he need some rest.
-
Panting and breathing heavily. Baekhyun was yelling for help but he can't find any. He can't even figure out what's with the place he was in.

His eyes looks frightened. He bravely tried to figure out what's happening. Until he realized that he was running inside a scary creepy forest.

All he did was yelling and shouting for help. But he did realize that all the people are gone.  No ones answering him. He just run as fast as he can until he found a house . He then breath in and out to calm himself.

He slowly walk inside. "Hello?.. " he said while slowly taking step inside it. "Is anybody here? " he continued but he didn't receive any reply from inside.

"I-I need help.. "  his feet start shaking when he felt that one of the room on the second floor lighten up. "Can anyone please help me out of this forest? " . He took a step slowly through the stairs to see if there any help on the second floor.

He saw a three doors. The left and right doors are close while the middle wasn't. There's a light coming from it and he think that it's because of the candle. He slowly step inside the open door and found a racking chair moving back and forth and a coffee table beside it with a candle and books up on it.

He slowly walk to take a look if there's someone moving it.

His eyes becomes bigger when he notice that nobody's there. "W-why did i-it move itself? " Baekhyun ask himself still in the state of shock.

He startled when he feel a hand touching his shoulder.  He shakily raise his hand and tried to touch if there's really someone touching him from behind. And yes there's really someone touching him.  He slowly took his hands away and look at his hands still shaking like crazy.

He noticed a blood on his hand. He slowly turn his head to see what state that someone was.

His eyes starts to sting and hot tears running down to his cheeks. His body shakes when he saw that someone.

"AAAAHHHHHHH" he scream loudly from what he saw.
-
Baekhyun wakes up panting and breathing heavily. He feels some water on his cheeks and realize that it was his own tears. His dreams seems real. It feels like it really happened.

Sunlight lighten Baekhyun's face. It's already morning and he prepared himself for school but still in a state of trauma because of his dream. As he finished preparing, he already outside his apartment and started to walk on his way to the school. He can't help his dreams keep repeating on his mind.

After a while Baekhyun was walking on the buildings corridor as he see a familiar face. He calm himself first and He then approach him.

"Yah.. Chanyeol-ah wait up.. " Baekhyun shouted as he jogged on Chanyeols area.