-Eclipse-

Honestly guys I don't know what am I writing to this story. I just write those words inside my mind and my ideas. I'm really sorry about it.

BTW Thank you very much guys. Honestly I think thank you is not enough. What do you Guys want me to do so that I can thank you enough.

Thank You so much!
사랑하자 💞
For ChanBaek Forever and always.

---

"Baekhyun! " Chanyeol called and ran towards the petite male. Baekhyun jumped out from his spot when someone called his name.

"W-what? " he asked the taller with a shaky voice. They both look at each others eyes like they have messages to each other but they can't say it verbally.

Baekhyun was the one who broke their gazes, he felt embarassed all of a sudden and felt his cheeks tinted into crimson red.

"C-can we go together? " Chanyeol asked stuttering. He suddenly felt shy towards the smaller and rub his nape slowly. He waited for Baekhyun's answer but the smaller just nodded for an answer.

"Let's go" Chanyeol said guiding Baekhyun the way to their teacher who had the keys of the lobby.

"Listen Everyone! " the teacher exclaimed as she claps her hands together. "Please pair up immediately because each pair of you will be in the same room. We will give you a freedom to choose who do you want to be with. After that, please form a line for you guys to grab your keys and proceed to your assigned room.  I'll give you one minute to find your partner! "

Everybody starts to find their pairs. "Kai ca-" Chanyeol asked Jongin but he was interrupted by him. "Sorry Chan, I have Sehun as my roommate" Kai said and smiled at port Chanyeol.

"Lu-" Baekhyun was also cutted of when Luhan answered that Kyungsoo will be his roommate. Both of them, Chanyeol and Baekhyun sighed at the same time. They look at each others orbs.

"Baekhyun-ah, can you be my roommate? " Chanyeol initiated to ask first since the smaller was the only last choice all over his friends. Baekhyun look away, "o-okay" he answered stumbling on his own words.

He and his friends separated ways towards their designated rooms. Both of them just walk in silence that no one dares to break. Walking down the hallway with their bags on.

"It's our room, " the taller said making Baekhyun break his trance on what's on his mind. The petite male stopped and waited for the taller to open the door. Meanwhile, Chanyeol grab the keys in his pocket, inserted it to the doorknob then opened the door for the smaller.

Baekhyun entered the room and was astonished on what he saw. It was similar to his dream. A medium size bed where he thought two people can occupy. A small fridge, a bathroom and other stuffs an ordinary room had.

The smaller was scared at that moment. He ask himself, Why do this things happen to him. What did he do to deserve all this horrible things happening around him.

***

It was already four twenty eight in the afternoon and everyone was busy around him. Baekhyun was sitting on a bench near their lobby since they just need to rest at the mean time before six come, their dinner time. He has nothing more to do than enjoying the fresh air and watching the busy people around him.

The petite male decided to stroll around the area with his deep thought. Luckily nothing happen inside their room, there's no sign of something to be scared of.