-Cure Part 2-

2 hours have passed but nothings happening, Baekhyuns body is still weak and its getting weaker each second. Chanyeols body was still on the ground. They jist don't know what to do. What if they don't wake up anymore? What if they both die?

Meanwhile on the other side..

Baekhyun lost more of his hope every seconds, not until he came. Park Chanyeol, the one he loves.

"Baekhyun don't go. Don't go with him, don't leave us please. Don't leave me." Chanyeol spoke his words with sincerely. Full of love and hope.

Baekhyun looked back to where the voice came from. He saw him, with sad eyes. His heart clenched. "Im sorry Chanyeol, I can't. Im so tired enough." Baekhyun said crying. He smiled towards the taller and said to himself 'maybe this is the last time, I wish you the best Chanyeol, I wish you guys the best. I don't deserve this life. I don't deserve you. I don't deserve everything. You guys are way too specail for a guy like me.'

"Lets go Baekhyun, wverything will be fine now." The demon said.

"ARE YOU GONNA LEAVE LIKE THAT!" Chanyeol screamed. "AFTER SHOWING UP INTO MY LIFE! AFTER THOSE MOMENTS WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER! AFTER EVERYTHING I'VE GIVEN YOU." He screamed with anger and sadness. "You're so unfair Baek, you're the meanest human being on Earth. You made me fall inlove with you and you're going to leave me like that." His tears starts crawling out his eyes unstoppable.

"I love you, so much. SO MUCH BYUN BAEKHYUN. You're a coward, you're an idiot, yoi didn't even gave me a chance to show you how I love you. You didn't gave me a chance to know a lot about you." Chanyeol spoke his heart out, crying with all his heart, screaming with all his might so that Baekhyun, the love of his life will change his mind.

Baekhyun looked back watching the weeping man in front of him. He looked at him with compassion and realize that this is all wrong. Realizing that he is indeed a coward, turning his back over his problems. He realized everything, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Luhan, they are all waiting for him.

He took a step...

"No.." a whisper of the demon.

He stepped again.

"NO!" the demon screamed.

He ran towards him.

"YOU CANT DO THIS!" another screal.

Until he reached and hugged his hope, Park Chanyeol.

"NOOOOOOOOO!"

The demon lost his mind and transformed into his true form. A demon of hate that is growing inside a petite man called Byun Baekhyun.

Everything around them turned bloody red. The air has rotten smell that they can't almost bare.

"You are minw Byun Baekhyun! ONLY MINE! YOU'RE SOUL IS MINE!" The demon shouted. Both of the boys shiver in terror.

On the other side Kyungsoo and Luhan was in all shock when both body of his friend shake and floated upwards. "KYUNGSOO WHATS HAPPENING!" Luhan shouted to his friend.

Then Kyungsoo realized. "Lu... they're fighting. They are fighting against the demon."

Note

Some chapters are un edited.
I promise you guys to edit it as soon as this story ends!! Thank you so much for your love and support❤.