Chapter 28

With his passionate hands, he pulls open my thighs, pushing himself closer in between my legs as I lay on his bed.

My breathing is irregular, my hands sweaty and the hunger in my stomach craves to taste Justin. Justin Bieber.

He bends over, grabbing my hands and placing them above my head. He presses down and starts violating the soft spot of my neck. I gasp, trying to touch him, but his grip doesn't weaken.

The low light of his bedroom, casts a shadow on his beautiful face, making him look somewhat like a predator luring in his prey. When he pulls back, he lets go of my hands and before I can touch him, he picks me up, turning me to him as he sits down. 

I lock my feet around his waist; my hand traces his neck and the other holds his hair. He pulls me closer to him, pressing his tongue in to my mouth and biting my lip as he exits.

The thrill pauses for a moment when he stops all movement. Our heads press against each other and I stare in to his vibrant golden eyes.

My gaze locks with his and time slows down just enough so I can breathe him in. The single beat of my heart knocks on a door I've kept closed for so long and I oblige by turning the knob. I am ready for love. My fragile heart pours in to the fate of his strong hands, wired to do with me as he pleases.

"Calista," he whispers my name and I respond by the thump-thump that my heart makes when I hear the name I've longed for to come out of his mouth.

I lean in to kiss him as he whispers again, "Calista." I press my lips harder against his and I feel his lips curve in to a smile. 

"I can feel your heart," I say softly when the palm of my hand leans against his chest for support. 

He picks me up and throws me on to the bed, leaving no time before he undoes the button of his jeans before it falls to the ground. I take a minute to stare at the muscular Greek body showcased in front of me. We are both only in our underwear now since he left no limb untouched in the music room.

He loosens my bra and throws it to the side as I lay in nervousness looking at him. Was I ready for this?

His fingers trails over my breasts before he rests the back of his hands against my chest, leaning over me, "I can feel your heart too," he says.

With a gentle caress, his fingers trail down my stomach, making tiny circles as he goes. He leans down and nibbles my ear as his hand slips underneath my panties, stroking my femininity. 

I hold on to his shoulders, readying myself for the pleasure to come. The gentle movement in my clit makes me jump at surprise. I've never felt such a sensation before. Justin chuckles when he sees my face before he presses harder, making my legs go numb.

I grab on to him, arching my back, not being able to resist his assault anymore. I moan when he picks up the pace, as a yearn for a release building up inside of me.

He focuses on my face, but I can't find his eyes as my own rolls to the back of my head every so often in pure bliss. "Justin!" I cry out his name. My toes curl, my back lifts and my uterus explodes with ecstasy when I climax. 

Before I can catch my breath, he pulls down my panties as well as his own, revealing himself completely. I lean forward, allowing my hand to stroke his hardness.

He groans in frustration before leaning over me again. He gives me a long kiss, pressing himself against me. I feel anxious, looking down at our bodies.

"Will you allow me to show my love to you?" he asks, seeing the expression on my face.

I gulp, freezing inside at his words. I nod.