Chapter 41

Warning: This chapter contains mature content.

I'll put a marker before and after the part if you wish to skip it.

***

His gentle touch trails down the curve of my neck.

I can't help but lean my face into his palm when his hand resurfaces near my face.

We don't have to pretend. We don't have to rush. Justin wants this to last as long as I do. I want to savour every second of it - a memory I can reminisce about for years to come.

"Do you forgive me?" he asks in a low voice.

With a force, I bite my lower lip to keep the tears from spilling. I give him a simple nod and the most genuine smile of happiness.

"You still want to be with me?"

I take a step closer, our bodies are millimeters apart. My fingers lock into each other behind his neck and I pull myself towards his chest. I nod again.

He buries his face in my neck and breathes deep. The warmth of his breath travels down my neck and causes goosebumps to stand up all over my body.

"Calista," he murmurs in a hushed voice that honeys my insides. Then, he pulls away slightly and frowns, "Shouldn't we call the doctor first?"

"No!" I shake my head and pull him back, "The only place I want to be is here in your arms." I bring his chiseled jaw up to face me and plant a kiss on his lips, "I think we deserve a moment before all the chaos, don't you?"

The corner of his mouth tugs up in a slight smile and he embraces me a while longer before we find the bed.

Without hassle, his hand travels up underneath my dress and with a simple pull, it's over my head and on the floor. I can feel a blush creeping over my face when I think of our first time.

His finger trails over my mouth, "You make me crazy when you bite your lip like that. What are you thinking of?"

"Our first time," I whisper.

I feel his chest shake as he chuckles, "You get your memory back and all you can think of is how I made love to you?"

"It's one of my best memories. You changed my life that day," I admit and scoot closer to where he lies next to me on his side.

Justin gives me one of those heart-melting beaming kind of smiles, "Mine too." He rests his head on his elbowed arm and he closes his eyes, "I thought about that night every single day when you were shot."

"Why?"

He brushes my cheek and smiles, "It was a reminder to make sure I don't give up until we have that again."

My heart feels gooey at his words. He really would have waited as long as it needed in order to have me in his life again. This is why I chose him. This is why I picture a future with him.

I pull him down for a sweet peck, "I love you."

In an instant his legs cradle over me and he leans down to kiss my forehead, "I love you too. Gosh I dreamt about this moment, I thought I would never have you in my arms again."

Our clothes fly off one by one as we give each other loving kisses. Our whispers become more heavy and our bodies melt into each other's heat.

"I'm yours," I breathe into his ear as he pulls of the last piece of clothing from my body - my underwear.

He kisses the valley between my breasts and looks up in a jolt as if he remembers something important.

"I can't change who I am," he says.

I think my raised brow and questionable look is enough indication for him to explain and he catches my drift.

"No matter how much we hate it, you hate it, we'll be followed and photographed wherever we go. I can't change that about me."

His eyes speak of hope and the expectance of what I know he wants me to say - which I do, "I know."

He exhales and kisses my body further, each and every premise of my skin reacts to his lips in ways I couldn't imagine.

*Mature scene starts here*

Before I know it, he opens my leg further and positions himself near my entrance. I start to breathe heavier and wait for him to carry on. He holds my hands above my head and within seconds I feel him push into me.

My body reacts and I weave my legs around his back for support. His first push forward makes me hiss, but soon I relax my body and look into his beautiful golden orbs.

"One more thing," he breathes as he pulls out for a mere second and gushes forward.

My eyes almost roll to the back of my head in a state of euphoria and I have to force myself to focus on his words, "Hmm?"

He plants sweet nothings all over my face and speaks when he rocks another hard push into me, "You have to let me take care of you."

Our pace starts moving faster and our bodies become sweatier. He rocks hard, "We. are. In. this. together." He manages the words between every hump, "You. live. with. me. You. let. me. take. care. of. you."

He demands the conditions with control and seriousness. I can't help but feel the pool of emotion he pours into me with every gush. I know he wants this because he loves me, because he needs me to let him take care of me.

We came such a long way and never have I imagined that I would go through all of this and still be able to be in the arms of the one I loved.

This love outweighed any other by far. No more Blake. No more Denzel. No more blackmail and chaos. Just him. Justin.

"Okay," I breathe out with nothing but a croak.

By now, my hands are scrunched next to my sides and I'm clutching on for dear life as we reach our climax. There was nothing gentle about this moment.

I have to allow him to make love to me - to füçk me - like there is no tomorrow. We had to do this to be okay with each other, to show each other we want the other person.

That we love each other more than anything else.

And that I do.

*Mature scene ends here*

We reach the epitome of our love at the same time and I cry out his name like it is the sweetest thing that has come across my lips.

He bends low and rests inside me as we catch our breaths, "I love you so damn much," he says, "I"m going to marry you one day."

A gasp exits my mouth as I look at his chocolate eyes. He is being dead serious.

* * *

Please consider giving this chapter a vote if you enjoyed it!

We are nearing the end of the story! :P

-euodiadem