F I V E

•Taehyung's pov•

When we got to the restaurant and sat down our two staff members that tagged along sat down across from me.

"The new girl seems a bit strange, doesn't she?" The girl straight across from me says.

This girl's name was Ji Su and she always seemed to give the new girls problems.

"Why do you say that?" I ask, eyebrows furrowing.

"She's just annoying, don't you agree Oppa?" she asks as she leans on the table which causes her to become closer.

"We don't agree actually. Quite frankly we're pretty close to Y/n so if you could refrain from trash talking her that would be greatly appreciated." Jin says and the guys agree.

The girls seem a bit taken back by his response.

"You knew her before she got hired in?" Ji Su asks.

"I'm friends with her brother." Yoongi says and the girl looks back at me.

"You don't like her though, right Oppa?" she asks.

"I barely know her." I say and once they smile I continue.

"I barely know you either." I say and the smile falls.

"Just eat. Keep everything business related." Jin says and I nod and eat my food.

There was something about this girl that made me feel off.

I don't want Y/n to get mixed up with her.

I just have to make sure that doesn't happen.
-
When we get home all of us head to our rooms.

It was late and we were all exhausted from practice.

Upon following Namjoon into our room I see Y/n asleep on her bed.

She was curled up in a ball with a pillow cuddled up to her chest.

She looked adorable.

"I know you said you barely know her but do you think you could ever possibly like her?" Namjoon asks, knocking my attention away from Y/n.

"What? Me like Y/n?" I ask.

"Yeah. I mean she's cute and you seem like you've already taken an interest in her so I just figured I'd ask." He says.

"Oh, well I mean yeah. I could see myself liking her." I say while smiling a little.

"Then you two should get closer. I think you'd be good together." Namjoon says as he lays down in his bed.

"Me too." I say softly as I lay down in my bed and turn over on my side.

Namjoon turns the light off and I let my eyes fall shut while thinking about how I could get closer to Y/n.
--
Your pov•

The next couple of weeks seemed to go by quickly and soon enough it had already been a full month since I moved into the dorm with the guys.

Time was going by so quickly and it felt like we were busy everyday.

"I hope you're excited Y/n because we're finally gonna have that movie night!" Taehyung says happily as he clings to my arm.

"Really?" I ask and he nods.

"You can call your friends and everything. They can even stay the night." he says.

"This is so sweet, thank you Tae." I smile as I wrap my arms around him tightly.

He hugs back too and I can't help but smile.

Not gonna lie, I could see myself having a crush on Taehyung if things kept up the way they were now.

He was just so cute and he was definitely my type.

When he pulled back I grabbed my phone and texted my friends about tonight.

I was really excited to spend the night with not only the guys but with some of my best friends from back home too.

I knew this would be really fun and I was excited.
-
Finally everyone arrived and we were getting ready to start the movie.

We were seated on the couch in the order of me with my friends at my sides and the guys all laying on the other couches and the floor.

We decided on a horror movie and I was excited because they were my favorite.

I was ready to laugh.
-
"Cuddle me!" I whine to my best friend as I extend my arms.

"I'm not in the mood." f/n says as she hugs herself.

"Please." I pout.

"I'll cuddle with you." Jungkook says and I make a face.

"Yeah right. Try again, Jungle book." I say and he makes a face too as he turns his attention back to the movie.

"I wanna cuddle too." I hear Taehyung say and my eyebrows raise.

I was totally up for that idea.

"Really?" I ask.

"Really." He says.

"Okay. Make room." I say and f/n wiggles her eyebrows at me and smirks as I move over to where Taehyung was.

He holds his arms open and I lay in them without a word.

I mean sure it was a bit awkward but at the same time I didn't mind it at all.

As a matter of fact, I enjoyed it quite a lot.

"Are you enjoying the movie?" He whispers from above me.

"Yeah, are you?" I ask and he nods.

"That's good." I laugh and then turn my attention back to the screen.

I found it a bit hard to pay attention though because all I was thinking about was the sound of Taehyung's heartbeat in my ear.

It was soothing.

I soon found myself drifting to sleep.
-
Taehyung's pov•

When the movie ended I noticed that everyone had fallen asleep, even Y/n.

She was cuddled up to my side and her hair was falling onto her face.

She looked adorable.

I pushed back the hair and admired her face for a moment.

She really was beautiful.

I smile as I think about how she turned down Jungkook's cuddle but accepted me.

Hmm does that mean she is interested in me too...?

I smile again and lean my head against hers.

I hope that her and I become even closer than this and maybe even date.

I mean I wasn't sure if I had feelings for her but what I did know is that I wanted to hug her and cuddle her every chance I got.

That thought made me happy.