S E V E N

•Your pov•

Work was better now that Ji Su wasn't there.

The air felt lighter and I was definitely happier.

"Y/n come do his hair for me!" Mel calls out and I nod and take her spot behind Hoseok.

I was currently dying his hair blonde and I was excited to see the outcome.

I knew it would look amazing.

"Hey, are you busy after this?" Jimin asks and I glance over at him and shake my head.

"No, why? What's up?" I ask.

"I don't know I just figured we haven't talked much in this past month and I want us to become closer." He says and when the hyungs make an oooo sound he shys a bit.

"Sounds fun. We can go after this." I smile and he nods and smiles too.

A day out with Jimin..

That'll be fun.
-
"It looks so good. You look adorable." I say as I squish Hoseok's cheeks.

"Tanks" he says because of the fact that his face is squished and I laugh and release his face and run my fingers through his hair.

"Take this. It's a treatment for damaged hair. It really works. I used it in my emo days when I dyed my hair like you change underwear." I say and he laughs and thanks me while flashing his cute little smile.

"Alright we'll head home now. You two be safe." Jin says.

"Don't too late. I want to hang out with Y/n too!" Taehyung says with a frown.

"It's my turn. You're already close enough with Y/n." Jimin says and Taehyung narrows his eyes but before he can reply Namjoon does.

"The longer you take to go the shorter amount of time you'll have." Namjoon says and I grab my bag and usher Jimin towards the door.

"We'll be home before really late." I grin then we're off.
-
"So what's going on between you and Taehyung?" Jimin asks as he scans the menu yet glances up to look at me.

"What do you mean?" I ask while taking a sip of my drink.

"I mean I can tell he is starting to like you and you two seem close so is it one sided or?" Jimin asks and my eyes widen a bit.

"No no, You have it all wrong. Tae and I are just friends." I say.

"Just friends? Really?"

I nod.

"It doesn't seem that way but I guess I'll take you're word for it." He says and I scoot back in the chair and look out the window.

I mean Taehyung and I are just friends, right?

He hasn't said differently so I don't know why Jimin assumes there's more to it.

I let the thought slip away as I turn my attention back to Jimin.

For now, I'd just let whatever happens happen.
-
Taehyung's pov•

I grab my phone and look at the clock for the millionth time.

It was already going on 10pm and they still weren't back yet.

Should I call Jimin? Would that be weird and suspicious?

Jimin and Namjoon already think I like her and well, he isn't exactly wrong..

I just care for her...

I'm not sure If it's in a best friend type of way or if there's more too it.

All I know is I feel something.

-
Just as I thought I would go insane the bedroom door opened and Y/n walked in.

"I'll see you tomorrow!" She calls out then shuts the door and turns to me.

"Where's he?" She asks as she points to Namjoon's empty bed.

"He'll be back later. How was your fun day with Jimin?" I ask as I watch her move from the door and over to her bed where she sits down and pulls out her phone.

"It was fun." She smiles and I nod.

"Ah well I was thinking maybe we could hang out tomorrow. We're off meaning you are too so I figured we could." I say and she looks up at me.

"I actually have plans tomorrow.." She says and I frown.

"Oh, really? Maybe another time then.." I say and she shakes her head.

"No, I'll just reschedule." She says.

"You don't have to do that. We have so much time to hang out. I don't want to ruin your plans." I reply but she just smiles.

"You won't be ruining them. My mom just wanted me to come visit but I'm sure she'll be okay with waiting a couple more days. We can hang out tomorrow, okay?" She says while giving me a big smile.

"Okay." I smile back.

"Okay now I'm gonna sleep. You should too." She says as she lays down and turns off the light.

I lay back down and stare up at the ceiling.

I can see Y/n's phone light go off and I know she's about to go to sleep.

"Oh, and before you sleep." I begin.

"What is it?" She asks and I glance over to see her looking at me.

The moonlight was shining directly on her, giving a perfect view of her face.

What I originally wanted to say completely slipped my mind so I just put on a smile.

"I just wanted to say goodnight." I say and she laughs a little.

"Goodnight, Tae." She says then goes silent and I know she's going to sleep.

I keep my eyes on her for a second, letting my eyes memorize her face.

I wanted to imprint it into my head so that I wouldn't ever forget.

Everything about her really was perfect.

From her (h/l) (h/c) hair to her soft and gentle (e/c) eyes... I just couldn't help wanting to stare at her all day.

She was just so beautiful.

I smile to myself as I let my eyes fall shut.

Y/n really was something.

There was just something about her that made me want to be around her all of the time and keep getting to know her.

There was something drawing me towards her.

I think I like like her...