T W E N T Y - T W O

When I woke up the next morning I wasted no time in getting ready and taking myself down to where PD Nim was staying.

He had taken the first flight here when he heard about what had happened.

When I made it to his room I knocked on the door and waited.

When he opened it and saw me he let me inside without saying a word.

That was until the door closed.

"How could you let this happen?! You hadn't even informed me about having a girlfriend!" He says and I let out a breath.

"What are we going to do? Army is attacking Y/n. She can't even leave her house without people doing and saying hurtful things." I say and his once angered face turns softer.

"I've already figured​ all of this out. I'm flying Y/n out here tonight so she'll be here tomorrow for a press conference. There you're going to talk about your relationship and state that you want your fans to stop. I know it may sound as if it won't work but you would be surprised. This isn't a problem we haven't had before." He says and I nod and bow.

"Thank you sir. I'd also like to inform you that it was Ji Su who got ahold of these pictures and released them. She openly admitted it and I, along with the six others, heard her admit to it." I say and he looks a little taken back but then nods.

"I'll also take care of that. I've also cancelled all of the schedule so just go back to your hotel room and inform Y/n on what's to happen tomorrow." PD Nim says.

"Thank you​ sir." I bow.

"You must really love her, huh?" He asks in a gentle tone.

"I really do." I say honestly and he smiles a little.

"I'll take care of this." He says and I thank him once again before heading back to my hotel room.

When I get inside I let out a breath and pull out my phone to FaceTime Y/n.

I was trying to hold back my excitement.

She was coming here.

I could finally see her and hold her again!

After a couple rings she answers.

"Hey." she says in a hushed voice.

"Hey." I smile.

"Did you talk to PD Nim?" She asks.

"I did." I say.

"And?" She asks, and impatiently at that.

"So good news is he's taking care of it. He even knows that it was Ji Su who did it and he's taking care of that as well. The best part is he's flying you out here tonight because of a press conference tomorrow to clear everything up." I say and her eyes widen a little.

"You mean I get to come to you?? I get to see you?!" She asks and I smile and nod.

"Taehyung I'm gonna cry. I'm so happy." She says and I see just that, she cries.

"Awe please don't cry baby. I'm happy too but please don't cry." I say and she laughs a little and dries her tears.

"I'm just so happy. With everything going on I just want to see you so all of my problems can go away for at least a night." she says.

"Well tonight is that time." I say and she smiles again and pulls her lips in.

"I think I should start packing then. When do I go to the airport?" She asks.

"I'll text him and ask but all I know is that I'll see you when you get here." I say and her face lights up.

"You don't understand how happy I am. I just want to lay in your arms and forget everything. Even if it's just for a little." She says and I can't help but smile.

"I love you so much." she says.

"I love you more." I smile back.

"I should go pack. Text me and let me know what he says." She replies after a moment.

"Of course." I say then end the call.

I was happy knowing Y/n would be here soon.

I missed her so much and all I wanted was her here with me.

I just wanted to hold her, kiss her, and tell her everything was going to be okay.

I just wanted her.

I text PD Nim and ask him when she should be to the flight and I text her with his response.

I was hoping her flight didn't get here too late so I could at least see her but with the looks of it she might arrive here around 3am.

Even then, I still wanted to see her so I was gonna wait.

I volunteered to go pick her up but PD Nim objected to it and said that he would just have another staff member bring her to my hotel room and I was okay with that.

Right now I was just sitting in my hotel room with Jimin and Hoseok, just waiting.

I just wanted to see her.
-
Your pov•

When I finally boarded the plane and they announced it safe to be on phones I waited for something from Tae.

Then I got a FaceTime call.

When I answered it I saw him, Jimin, and Hoseok in the background.

"Hi Y/n! How are you feeling?" Jimin asks with a big smile.

"Well considering I'm coming to see you guys I'm quite happy." I say and he and the others smile.

"We're really excited to see you!" Hoseok says.

"Well I'm excited to see you guys too. How's mama Jin and dad Namjoon?" I ask and Jimin laughs a little.

"They're kinda stressing out about the conference tomorrow. They're just worried is all." He says and I nod.

"That's understandable. I'm nervous too." I say.

"Everything will be okay." Tae reassures while giving me a smile.

"Get some rest on the plane though. I have so much I want to tell you when you get here." Tae says and the sentence makes me happy.

"Okay. I'll see you soon." I smile and they all wave and then hang up.

All I wanted now was to get to them as quickly as possible.