T W E N T Y - F O U R

When we get out of the van my ears instantly are pierced with threats and hate.

"He doesn't really love you! Stop trying to take our Taehyung-oppa away!" "We hate you!" "Die!"

"Y/n." Taehyung says, breaking me from the world of hate.

I turn to him and nod before following him into the building.

He takes us all the way onto the stage as the rest of the guys go and sit back behind the curtain by the stage.

The chairs filled up with reporters and I started to feel even more nervous in front of all of these cameras and judgmental people.

Tae pulls the seat out for me and I thank him before sitting.

He sits too and under the table he grabs ahold of my hand and gives it a squeeze.

"Taehyung, you may speak." A person on stage says and Taehyung looks over at PD Nim who nods at him.

Tae looks over at me then straight into the camera.

"As you all know, there has been rumors on me having a girlfriend and I'd like to confirm that it's all 100% true. Y/n and I have been dating for awhile now and yes, I love her. I know my fans have been giving her hate and I really don't appreciate that and not only does it hurt her but it hurts me too. If you claim to hate Y/n then you're saying you hate me too, at least that's how I look at it. I love y/n and whether you choose to support that or not I'll always love her. She's my happiness and as fans you should want us members to be happy, right? Well I'm happy with Y/n and she's the one person who never fails to cheer me up when I'm upset. I'm​ in love with her and nothing will change that. I really don't appreciate all of this hate she's getting and I'd really appreciate it if you'd stop. Please, just stop. I love Y/n and we're dating now and that won't change because of my fans. That's all I have to say." Tae says and I feel tears burning my eyes.

I love this man so much.

I knew everyone outside of the venue had seen this because as we walked in I noticed three giant screens outside.

I also knew that everyone all over had seen this since it was airing everywhere.

Honestly, there was no way it wouldn't be seen.

The reporters began yelling out questions and Taehyung answered every single on of them calmly.

"My question is for Y/n!" One of the reporters says and I turn my attention to them.

"We have now heard Taehyung confessing his whole hearted feelings so are your feelings genuine as well?" The lady asks and I feel Tae squeeze my hand a little more and I smile.

"Of course. Before Tae and I started dating I liked him a lot. We instantly clicked and it felt as if I had known him forever. We have so much in common and there's never a dull moment when we're together. I honestly mean it when I say that I'm crazy in love with him. He's my whole entire world and I really don't know where I'd be without him. He makes me the happiest person ever and I'm glad that he's in my life." I say as I look over at Tae to see him smiling at me, tears pricking his eyes.

"Thank you guys. You did great. You may leave and we'll take care of the rest from here." the guy on stage says and we stand and head backstage.

I can still hear the reporters shouting more questions but we don't pay mind to it.

"You guys did great!" Namjoon says as the guys begin to hug us.

"Let's get back to the hotel." PD Nim says and we nod and follow him out.

As we get outside Taehyung wraps his arm around my shoulders and guides me to the van.

From around us instead of hearing hateful comments the people are silent.

The guys seem a little taken back and stop and that's when I notice the fans bowing.

My eyes widen a little.

"We're sorry Oppa! We love you!" They all yell together and Tae looks shocked as his eyes scan over the hundreds of fans all mimicking each other.

"Let's go." PD Nim says and the guys nod and follow him into the van.

"Come on." Tae says softly and guides me inside too.

When we get in I let out a sigh and watch the fans who were outside.

They were all still bowing and some of them were even crying.

I guess his words really softened their hearts.

"Everything is going to be okay. I promised and I'll keep that promise." Tae says and I give him a little smile and lean my head against him.

Who knew that love could be this complicated.

I mean I guess I should have seen this coming when I started dating a superstar.

"I have some news." PD Nim says from the front which knocks me out of my thoughts.

"What is it?" Yoongi asks and he turns to look at us.

"Well I was informed that Ji Su's grandfather is aware of what happened and he's giving some pretty harsh punishment. He also banded her from continuing the tour with you guys and so have I so I took it upon myself to make the choice of allowing Y/n to stay with you guys for the remainder of the tour." he says and my eyes widen a little and the others faces seem to light up.

"Really?!" They ask.

"Of course. Only if she wants to that is." He says and everyone turns in my direction.

The thought was appealing of course but what about my work?

"I mean I'll have to talk to my boss but yes, of course I want to." I say and Tae smiles widely and pulls me into a hug.

I knew F/n and Jun Yi would be upset that I wouldn't be coming back but I knew I needed to stay with the guys.

They were just wanted I needed in that moment to be happy.

Things seemed to be looking up.