S I X

•Your pov•

"They're so beautiful I swear!" Ji Su fangirls as she watches the guys dancing. 

"How did your little dinner date go with Taehyung-oppa and the guys?" One of her friends asks and her face lights up. 

"It was great! I swear Taehyung kept looking at me. Do you think he could possibly like me?" She asks with a giant smile on her face. 

"It's a possibility!" a couple of the girls squeal. 

"Jungkook is coming over here!" One of them whispers and I look up to see exactly that.

"Hey." he says as he sits down in front of me. 

"Yo." I reply and I can feel the girls burning holes into my head.

"I'm hungry. Let's go get lunch." He says.

"Why don't you go with one of the guys?" I ask. 

"I want to go with you." he says as he gives me a smug look and raises an eyebrow. 

"I'm not hungry. Thanks for the offer though." I say then begin to look through the guy's schedule for today.

"How could you just reject him like that?! I'll go with you Kookie. Can Taehyung join?" Ji Su asks sweetly.

"Nah. I'll just wait till later." He says then walks back over to the guy's. 

I had to stifle a laugh at him turning her down. 

"Bitch." She mumbles and I turn my head in her direction.

"I'm a bitch? I didn't even do anything wrong." I laugh.

"You just turned him down. It's probably because you're trying to get your slutty hands on my Taehyung!" she says and I bawl my fists as I get closer to her,  ready to beat a bitch.

All the guys were looking at us now in shock.

"I can't take something that isn't even yours." I hiss and Ji Su flings herself at me and punches me right in the mouth. 

I felt blood but before I could hit I felt arms wrap around my waist and pull me back. 

"Stupid slut!" Ji Su says and I'm dragged out of the room and into the hallway. 

When I'm finally out of the grasp I look up to see that it was Namjoon who had pulled me out.

"Why did you pull me out? I gotta fuck a bitch up." I hiss.

"You're at work. This isn't anyway to behave at your job." He scolds.

"Wow okay, dad. She hit me first. I wasn't gonna let her get away with it." I say while clenching my fist.

"I think that's enough work for today. Get yourself cleaned up and then one of us will take you home." He says and I sigh and make my way to the bathroom. 

When I looked in the mirror I noticed blood all over my mouth and it quite frankly didn't taste good. 

I cleaned my mouth out and sighed upon seeing my busted lip. 

How could I let this happen because of some irrelevant hoe?

I groan and wipe my mouth again before heading out. 

"Are you okay?" I hear and turn my head to see Taehyung standing there. 

"I'm fine." I say as I roll my sleeves down.

"What was that all about?" he asks.

"Well Jungkook asked if I wanted to go eat and I said no and she got mad and assumed it was because I wanted you and that I was trying to take her man." I laugh.

"Well do you?" he asks and I look up at his with furrowed brows.

"What?" I ask but he begins to walk. 

"You need to be careful. I don't want you getting into fights and getting hurt." He says as his eyes travel down to my lip.

"Does it hurt?" he asks.

"Well yeah but it'll heal." I say.

"Please be careful from now on. Ji Su seems to have a bigger crush on me then I thought." He says.

"Yeah,  you don't say." I scoff and then straighten my bag.

"Come on, I'll take you home." Taehyung smiles gently as he rests his hand on my back and pushes me forward a bit.

I wouldn't let this slide so easily. 

I will fight a hoe next time she talks shit.
-
When we get to the dorm I lay down on the couch with a sigh.

I was beginning to get a headache and now I just wanted to nap.

"Are you sure you'll be okay here by yourself?" Tae asks, glancing down at me.

"I'm not a child, I'll be okay." I laugh.

"Text me if you need anything." He smiles.

"Will do." I say and when he heads for the door I speak again.

"Oh and Tae.. "

"Yeah?" he asks as he turns to face me. 

"Thank you."

He smiles then.

Upon nodding,  he heads out.

He really was a super sweet guy.

I smile to myself and pull the blanket up over me. 

I knew it wasn't good to admit this but I think I could possibly be starting to form a crush on him. 

I shake my head and turn towards the TV and turn it on. 

I guess now I'll just relax.
-
Taehyung's pov•

When I arrived back at the studio I walked in to see PD nim raising his voice towards Ji Su. 

"But it was just a joke!" She defends.

"Punching one of your colleagues because of your own personal reasons is not a joke. I'm sorry Ji Su but I'm gonna have to ask you to leave the building and not come back." He says and her jaw falls then clenches.

"Whatever. Have fun with that slut." Ji Su hisses in my direction. 

I roll my eyes and watch as she leaves. 

The guys talk about what had just happened and I pull out my phone to text Y/n and tell her what just happened.

I assume she'd want to know she wouldn't have to deal with Ji Su anymore. 

Ji su just got fired. You have no reason to worry anymore. You're safe. -Taetae 😇

The reply I got back made me laugh.

Y/n didn't seem to be worried about Ji Su at all. I laugh and slip my phone back into my pocket.

Y/n really was something. 

Good. Fuck that bitch ~Y/n😉