T W E N T Y - N I N E

When we get to the coffee shop I take in the smell that I remember clear as day.

"Y/n you're back!" Jun Yi smiles widely as he wastes no time in pulling me into a hug.

When he pulls away from the hug he turns to Tae.

"So this is the one and only boyfriend I've heard so much about. Hi, I'm Jun Yi, big fan." He says as he extends his hand to Tae.

"Nice to meet you." Tae says and politely shakes his hand too.

"I didn't actually think you would come. You have so much to catch me up on." Jun Yi says while turning his attention back to me.

"I sure do. It's been a hell of a weekend." I let out and he laughs.

"I'd believe it." he says then grabs us some drinks and we all sit down at the table to talk.
-
"I see you've hired in some new people." I say as I see two new people walking around in aprons.

"Yeah well after my favorite employee quit I needed new workers." Jun Yi laughs and I suck in a breath.

"Yeah, sorry about that." I say and he laughs.

"It's fine. I understand why you did what you did. The new workers are good though. I'm even dating the new girl." he says and my eyes widen a bit.

"Wait really?!" I ask and he smiles and nods.

"Oo get it." I tease and he smiles.

"So man, how has your tour been?" Jun Yi asks as he turns his attention over to Tae.

"It's been good. Aside from the whole problem we had but other than that it's been fun." Tae says and I smile seeing them talk casually.

"Ah well I'm glad. I've actually been following your group for awhile now. I've always listened in on comebacks and what not. You guys are very talented." Jun Yi says and I smile as Tae's face seems to light up.

"You think so? Thanks man it means a lot." Tae says and Jun Yi smiles.

"I'm glad you don't hate me. I was for sure you thought something was going on between Y/n and I and you'd dislike me." He says and I laugh a little and shake my head.

"I mean I kinda assumed there was at first but now I see that you have a girlfriend so everything is okay." Tae says and Jun Yi nods and laughs.

"You two should come visit again sometime. I have to get back to work though." Jun Yi says as he stands up and straightens out his apron.

"Okie dokie have fun!" I call out.

"Well that went better than I thought." Tae says and I grin and lean my head against his shoulder.

"Y/n fricking L/n!" I hear and turn my head to see F/n busting through the doors, smoke coming from her nose.

"What?" I ask confused and even a little shocked to see her here.

"How on earth could you not inform me, your best friend! , About you coming home!" She cries as she flings herself at me.

"I'm sorry. I meant to but we've been busy. I'm here now though, surprise!" I say and she scoffs before taking a seat in Jun Yi's old spot.

"So you guys just got back today?" She asks.

"Yeah and then we went to see my parents then his. After that we came here." I say to fill her in on everything.

"Well I'm glad you're here. I missed you so much." She says and I smile.

"I missed you too." I say.

"Do you think I can stay over at your dorm with you tonight?" She asks and I smirk instantly.

"Is this so you can see Namjoon?" I ask and her face instantly blushes.

"Ah young love. Of course you can." I smile and her eyes seem to light up.

I was routing for these two and it was going to happen!

"Do you think we should head back then?" Tae asks and I nod and stand.

"Bye Jun Yi!" I call out.

"Take care!" He calls back and with that, we head home.
-
On the ride back to the dorm F/n had fallen asleep on my shoulder and Tae himself was also on the edge of falling asleep.

They both seemed to be tired so I didn't bother trying to wake them.

Plus I enjoyed the time I was getting to just think.

I was happy that things had gone well today and that my mom liked Tae.

I was also happy that his mother liked me.

I know I'd be upset if she didn't like me and didn't support our relationship.

Plus his little siblings are adorable.

I was also glad that Tae liked Jun Yi. Maybe the two of them can even become good friends.

That would really mean a lot to me.

"You guys seem to be having quite the day." I hear and come back to reality to see an older lady, probably in her seventies, smiling in my direction.

I laugh knowing she meant the two sleeping people on my shoulders.

"Yeah we were just visiting family." I smile.

"Did you have fun and eat lots of delicious food?" She asks and I keep the smile on my face to be polite.

"Of course." I say.

"It's nice to see that people these days still visit their parents." She says and I nod.

"It sure is." I say.

"How old are you sweetie?" She asks.

"I'm twenty." I say and her smile seems to widen.

"Oh honey you're definitely in your most beautiful moments in life! Cherish these times with your friends and loved ones. It really helps you stay happier in your elder years." she says and this time, my smile is genuine.

"Thank you so much. I will." I bow my head and she smiles and gives me my privacy.

I smile as I rethink back on what she had just said.

I glance down at F/n and Tae then smile to myself.

I guess these really are my most beautiful moments​ in life.