T W E N T Y

It had been exactly a month and a half since Ji Su began going on tour with bts and I was starting to get over it.

Sure I was still very upset that she was there and I wasn't but there was nothing I could do about it.

I had been putting my all into focusing on my job and my best friends that I hadn't really had time to worry about Ji Su.

I still texted Tae daily but we didn't facetime much anymore.

It was quite sad but what can you do.

"Y/n can you work the register?! I need to step out for a minute!" My boss yells and I yell back an okay before stepping behind the counter by the register.

"Look at you! Being all adulty and stuff!" F/n says as she walks through the doors with a faint smile.

"You're here!" I smile and she nods.

"Of course. I told you I'd come. Even though you've been working here for over a month now at least I came." She says with a shrug which makes me laugh.

"Did you want something to eat or drink? I'll pay for it." I say.

"Then of course. I would never pass up free food." She grins then proceeds to tell me what she wants.

As she's ordering my boss comes back.

"Oh is this the friend you were talking about? Your bestie?" He teases.

"It sure is." I say happily.

"Ah so she is real. You weren't just making her up." he says and I make a face and elbow him.

"You two seem close." F/n says and I nod.

"Yeah. We have a lot in common. Hey, have you heard from any of the guys today?" I ask.

"Yeah, Joonie texted me earlier. Something about them having an extended rehearsal today so it'll be awhile until they get back to the hotels." She says and I sigh.

I just wanted to talk to Taehyung.

I missed him like crazy.

"Oh really?" I say with a frown.

"Sorry baby cakes. I'm sure your boo will text you before you know it." She says in attempts to cheer me up.

"Yeah I'm sure he will." Jun Yi says and I sigh and begin to make F/n's food and drink.

Once I do Jun Yi says I can have a break so I sit down with F/n to talk.

"So how has the whole Ji Su thing been going?" She asks, taking small sips.

"I don't even know honestly." I say.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean he doesn't really bring it up." I say and her eyebrows raise.

"All I know is I want these next two and a half months to be up so he can get away from her". I say with disgust in my voice at the mention of Ji Su.

I really did hate her.

"Until then just have some fun and clear your mind. Also, I think your boss has a thing for you." F/n grins and I glance back at him only for him to smile and wave.

I wave back then turn back to F/n.

"I don't think so. He knows I have a boyfriend. He's just friendly is all." I say and she gives me a face then laughs.

"Yeah friendly because he likes you." she says but I just brush it off.

"Whatever you say. I only want Taehyung though." I say.

"Oh honey I know." She laughs then continues to drink her drink.

Did Jun Yi actually like me?

Lmao nah.

-
Ji Su's pov•

I watched the guys, more specially Tae, as they danced.

They really were super talented.

As I was watching I heard a phone go off.

I turned my head only to see that it was Taehyung's phone.

I look back at him to see him lost in dancing and so I turn back to his phone and pick it up.

When I read the messages my eyes widen.

Y/n: I just wanted to make sure you were doing okay. Don't overwork yourself too much. Text me when you can. I love you.

I love you? What the hell.

I swipe the message away only to see another shock.

Taehyung's lock screen was a picture of Y/n and him together.

I gritted my teeth and I swiped over to unlock his phone.

Knowing Taehyung I knew exactly what his password was.

1 2 3 4.

I was in.

My fists clenched and my eyes widened again at the picture that appeared before me.

I was a picture of Y/n and Taehyung kissing.

So they're dating.

That explains why they act the way they do.

Obviously no one knows about this..And they should.

I mean they can't hide forever right?

I smirk and I send the pictures to myself and then delete the messages from his phone.

I set his phone down then move away to an area where I'm alone.

I then send the pictures in anonymously to reporters.

They were sure to be everywhere in the next couple of hours, minutes, seconds.

I smirk and slip my phone into my back pocket.

I won't let you get away with taking my man Y/n.

You knew he was mine and then you came in and put your slimy hands all over him and I won't let this slide.

You're gonna regret everything soon enough.
-
Taehyung's pov•

We had just finished rehearsal and I was extremely exhausted and just wanted to sleep.

When we got into the van I closed my eyes to sleep but was soon rudely awakened as Namjoon began to speak.

"What the hell is this?!" He asks taken back.

"What are you talking about?" I asked and he hands me the phone and my eyes widened more with each line I read.

BTS' V HAS A SECRET GIRLFRIEND?!

WE'VE RECEIVED PHOTOS OF WHAT CLEARLY SHOWS A RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THIS YOUNG KPOP SENSATION AND A MYSTERY GIRL!

WE'VE COME TO FIND OUT THAT THIS GIRL IS ONE OF HIS STAFF MEMBERS AND THEY'VE BEEN DATING FOR ALMOST A YEAR NOW!

WHAT'S TO COME?! MORE ON THIS BREAKING NEWS SOON!