°1°

{Original Cover on Quotev}

1st Pov.

When the thorn bush turns white, that's when I'll come home.

Forks, Washington was a small place, far from Phoenix, Arizona. I will say, I'll miss the heat in my skin. The way the sun have root to happiness, and a good tan.
My father, Phil, always wanted me to bond with Bella. But we didn't mesh well, even though secretly, I would take a bullet for her.

Anyway, my Father thought it was good to enjoy everything while it lasted. And this move was only some years old, and he was ready to leave before it could of really of lasted.

"Honey, why are you acting like this?" He asked quietly as he rubbed his temples.

"Because we can't just move, every time you want your career to improve." I complained as my father glanced down at me and sighed.

"I don't care if you like it. It's my job to raise you right, not to be your chauffeur." I glared at him from the side and turned away from his, as I walked around my room.

"Don't say anything. This discussion is over and it's already been decided. Get your crap packed, and have it ready." My mouth was agape as my father went to leave, and I yelled back.

"I'm going with Bella, then." I seethed at my father and slammed my door shut. I heard him sigh against the door, and walk away, as my body slid down against the door.
"Why am I so stubborn?" I asked myself and sat on the ground quietly as the hours passed.

"Louis! Come down! It's almost time!" Renee called, and I sat alone at my desk, writing.

"Coming!" I yelled back and hid my letters in my journal. I quickly slipped it in my purse, and opened my desk drawer. I threw my pen I'm, and moved my hand in it. I flipped it over, and felt the topside of the drawer. I pulled the tape, and lifted it out of the drawer.

My hand was full of money, and i quickly counted it, and hid it in my purse.

"Louis!" Renee yelled again, and I quickly stood and grabbed my suitcase. 

Bella sat on the sofa, with her head in her a book. Renee came walking and went to her daughter.

"Come on, Bells. That means you too." She exclaimed and Bella gave her Mom a light smile, and grabbed her things.
"Are your things ready, dear?" Renee asked and I smiled, as her joyfulness made me happy.

"Yes, Renee." I replied and walked towards the door. My father walked in and stopped me from moving.

"I got our tickets ready, we just got to go drop off Bella." I rolled my eyes and pulled away from him.

"Dad, I want to go with Bella." I tried and he glared down at me.

"How are you going to get a ticket, if I may ask?" He smiled as he had thought I didn't think ahead.

"At the airport. I ordered one, and said I'd pay at the desk. I also called Charlie, he said it was fine." I finished and my Father's face and Bella's dropped.

"Fine." He replied and walked outside with my bags. Bella walked over to me and began to speak.

"Why didn't you ask me?" She asked and I gave her a confused face and replied.

"Because we are family in some way and I don't need to ask your permission. And that I want away from everything." I explained and walked outside towards the car.

"Dad, I'm sorry I didn't tell you. But I need out of here, away from everything. And this is the easiest way for me and Bella to 'bond'." He glanced down at me and nodded lightly before I engulfed him in a hug.

"I hope you get what you want, honey." He whispered and pulled away. I smiled and walked towards the back seat. Bella got the left, as I moved to the right side. My father climbed in, and began to drive towards the Phoenix airport.

I saw as the plane flew above the ground, that I traded the hot canyons for mountains of snow. And I'm my mind at the time, I didn't think I could get any better.