°7°

1st Pov. Louise

"Classes, since we actually have sun shining today. The board has declared it a free day. Outside students will be watched, but please meet in commons area. Inside movie watched, go to gym. That is all." The intercom announced and every student yelled with joy.

"Bella. Let's go outside." I said and Bella nodded numbly as we followed Jessica and Mike.

"He's not here." Jessica spoke as she bathed in the sunlight.

"Who?" Bella and I asked at the same time. Jessica glanced at us and smiled.

"The Cullen's. Their parent's take them hiking, and stuff. I tried to get my parent's to do that, didn't go well." Jessica said and I glanced to Bella who turned to her friend.

"You guys, I'm going to the prom with Eric. I just took charge and asked him." She exclaimed and Bella hugged her.

"I told you." She spoke and I looked to Jessica.

"Hey we still on for Port Angles?" I asked as Jessica nodded and looked down to us.

"Definitely. And we better go before all the dresses are gone." Jessica said quickly as we all grabbed our things and got into her car.

"I'm into this red one." I said as I posed.with Jessica and Bella's other friend.

"I like it. How bout this dusty rose one?" Jessica asked and moved in front of the mirror.

"I like this one, it makes my boobs look good." Jessica said and a group of guys knocked on the store window.

"Nice." The man said loudly as they walked away.

'Knock'. A man knocked on the window, and Bella looked up in disgust.

"That's disgusting." She grumbled and looked to us.

"Bella, you can go. I'll meet with you later,  and we'll all meet at the restaurant. Is that good?" I asked the other girls and they nodded.

"Thanks." Bella said and quickly left as we posed for pictures.

I quietly walked down a street of Port Angeles, as the sky was in a twilight phase. The sun was setting, and I walked past a few stores. As one caught my eye, and I turned and stopped.

A bookshop caught my eye, and I walked in slowly. No one seemed to be in the store, and I passed through the shelves. I slowly check through each part, til I found Pride and Prejudice.

"Damn, this is a original." I said to myself, as I walked up to the counter. A man stood behind the counter, he had curly blond hair. He turned and I saw it was Jasper.

"Hi. Buy or check-out?" He asked, unconfortably and I quickly grabbed my wallet. "Buy." I said, quickly and pulled out some money.

"10.50$." He said, and I handed him 12. He smiled, and wrapped the book tightly. I turned to walk away, but he spoke.

"It was nice to see you, Louisa." Jasper said, and I turned to see him. I gave him a awkward smile, and walked out of the store. I glanced back to see him, but he was gone. Once, I turned back I noticed it was too late to stop. 

I ran into three guys, who smirked down at me. I quickly stood, and held my bag tightly.

"Oh, who are you?" One guy said, and I pushed them away from me.

"Oh, fiesty. I like that." Another said, and the third on grabbed my butt. I growled, and stomped on one's feet.

"Ow, bitch." The guy said, and I swung my bag around a guy's neck. I then grabbed the bottom and the handle, and pulled. The second guy flew and ran his head into a wall. I backed away from the third, and grabbed my bag. I quickly ran off, and i numped into another person.