°8°

1st Pov. Louise

I stood tall as I waited in silence. My room was black as I stared outside my front window.
Bella was climbing into Edward's car, as I smiled.
"Good job, Bells." I quickly walked out of my room, and towards the front door.

"Hey Lou, I got a question?" Charlie said, and I stopped and turned.
"Yeah?" I said, and waited.
"You know it's Friday and everything. I wanted you and Bella to go out. Don't be a loner like me."

"Alright, Charlie." I said, and walked to the truck.

I drove towards the reservation, as I heard my phone ding.

'Where are you?' ~Bella

I ignored her text, and parked in front of Jacob's house.

"Hey, L. Why are you here?" Jacob asked, as he walked out his house.

"No reason, felt like being a rebel." I said, and Jacob smiled.
"I'd join but, I gotta go. I'll see you later." Jacob said, and I waved him bye.

I walked towards the house, as Embry walked up to me.

"Hey, Vlad." He said, and I smirked.
"Hey, kid. What are you doing?" I said, and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Anything except staying on rev. Unless you wanna walk around." He asked, and I shook my head.
"I can't. I got things to do. I'll see you later." I walked back to my truck, and climbed in as I saw Billy was gone.

I drove silently towards the Cullen's house. The forest road was bland, as she saw no wild life.
I slowly parked in their driveway, as I climbed out.
Carlisle stood on his porch as I walked up the steps.

"Welcome." He said and held open the door for me. I entered slowly as I heard no one else in the house.

I stared cautiously at Carlisle, as he stood in front of me.

"I suspect. You know." He said, and I nodded as I grabbed my right arm.

"Please follow me." He said, and we walked up 2 flights of stairs.

I stopped once I saw he entered a office of sort.

"What is it you want to know?" Carlisle asked, as he sat in a chair and gestured for me to sit down as well.

"What do you drink?" I asked, and he smirked.

"So you add the suspicion, that we were not killers." He said, and I smirked.

"No, your killers. Just not the regular kind." I shot back, and he smirked again.

"Did Bella tell you about us?" He asked, and I shook my head.

"I had suspicions and she gave me the rest I needed." I said and stood.

"Will you keep this quiet?" He asked, and I glared up at him.

"What happens if I don't?" I asked and he stood and leaned against his desk facing me.7

"I don't know yet. Emmett took a liking to you. So he would stop me." Carlisle said, and I looked down.

"I won't like him back." I said, and he scrunched his face.

"Why?" He asked, and I stood and shook my head.

"Because she is with someone else. And I am not emotionally ready." I said and walked down the stairs towards my car.