°21°

1st Pov. Louisa

' I paused as I saw a large stone monument was in front of me. I stared in fear and excitement.

I stepped forward and touched the door lightly. It opened with aloud cereal, and I stood in curiosity.

I stepped forward, and the doors closed behind me. I continued to step, a long whining hallway ahead of me.

I paused as another set of doors were in front of me. They opened themselves, and waited for my entrance.

I stepped in and saw three seats above the ground, everything of white stone.

A set of stairs were before them, I stepped forward. Slowly glancing at the vampires stared at me. Their cold skin, and red eyes showing widely.

I paused at the three seats ahead of me. I paused at the steps. My legs went out and I fell into a kneeling position.

I looked up to come face to face with a another vampire. His features sharp and defined. His long black hair taking my eyes till they connected with his red ones.

"La mia ereditiera reale"

He whispered in Italian, and my eyes fluttered at his words.

"Come, to me." He said in English, and stood. Two other vampires appeared next to him. One older with long brown hair, and the other with sharp features and chin length blonde hair.

I glanced around the other vampires closing in. I looked Dow , and stared at my now white dress. I looked back up to see the black haired vampire and the other two dressed formally.

I gasped as Emmett stood inf front of me, his eyes red and his hand holding my waist close. His other moving my hair and holding my neck.

I gasped as his teeth pierced my skin, and my blood fell to my dress.

I gasped, and held onto him, my life once again leaving my body. No pain was felt as I went limp in his arms the three vampires smiled in delight.'

I gasped as my hair flew in front of my face. Sweat adorned my body, my breaths big and heavy.

I rubbed my fore head and moved my hair back. I stood slowly and I heard Charlie's voice.

"Happy birthday, Bella." He said, and I smiled. I moved toward my sketch book and began to draw the black haired vampire's face.

---

I thought slowly, my mind thinking of my dream. I could tell Chris stared at me, I sighed and glanced to him.

"Got your R&J essay done?" He asked, and I nodded and gestured to my bag. I looked around the hallway, scanning for Jasper.

I looked at Chris and gave him a wave, weaving to get to Jasper.

"Lo-"

"Can you make me relax?" Is sked, and he stared at me in a slight surprise.

"I guess, why?" He asked, and began to walk with me.

"I had a dream this morning, and I've been tense all morning. I can't control. Nothing can make me relax." I said, and rubbed my hands together.

He stared down at me, his eyes becoming enticing as I felt my shoulders relax, but tense again instantly.

"Ah!"I yelped, nd some students looked at us.

"It should have worked." jasper wjsipered, and I shrugged and touched his arm.

"Thanks for trying." I said, and sped walked to my lit. Class.