°4°

1st Pov. Louise

I walked towards the Cafeteria as Eric walked next to me.

"Hey, so how's your first day so far?" He asked and I tilted my head.

"It's different obviously, but I like it I guess." He smiled and stopped.

"Great. Do you wanna sit with us?" I glanced at the table Eric gestured to, and smiled lightly. As I saw Chris sit next to Eric's friends.

"Sure." I nodded and he smiled as he walked towards the table.

"Oh, your home girl?" A boy asked as he stared at Eric, who had his arm draped over Bella.

"Yeah, so is Louis." Eric said and everything be looked up to me. I shook my head and scoffed as Chris grabbed my arm, and pulled me next to him.

"Nope, she's mine." Chris as and I scoffed louder, as a boy ran up and kissed Bella's cheek.

"No, my girl." He said and ran away after taking the boy's chair, who I knew as Mike.

He ran after the boy who kissed Bella, and she scoffed.

"God, boy's. Got act like your a shiny new toy." Jessica had said and another nodded.

Bella nodded with them, as Chris spoke.

"You know you don't have to stand." He said and gestured the seat next to him.

"Thanks." I said and listened to Bella's conversation, when a chill ran up my spine.

I looked towards the door to the Cafeteria from outside. A group of people walked by the window and towards the door.

"Who are they?" Bella asked and everyone looked towards the door.

"That's the Cullen's." Chris said and looked down at his food.

A blonde woman walked through the door, and strutted towards a table.

"That's Rosalie, she's really pretty." Jessica whispered and pointed to the girl. Another walked in but it was a boy and girl.

"That's Alice, she's really weird. And the blonde one, that's Jasper. The one that always looks like he's in pain."  Jessica pointed out as the Jasper boy made the girl, Alice twirl.

I smiled and looked back at the door as another boy walked in.

"That's Edward Cullen. Total babe, not that anyone's good enough." Edward walked by and smirked as he walked towards a table. Bella kept staring after him as the last Cullen walked through the door.

He was tall, with broad shoulders and dark hair. My eyes never left him add he walked by with little notice of me. I stared after him, as something about him stirred life into me.
I shook my head, as I tried to concentrate on anything but him. My eyes kept glancing at him, and I pulled them back too the table.

I walked along with Chris and Jessica, since we had Shakespeare together.

Jessica walked in first Chris let me go in next. I walked in to the a fan blow my hair around. I fixed my hair, and looked into the class. My eyes instantly connected to his.
He sat quietly by himself, and stared darkly at me. My breath hitched, and Chris pushed me towards the teacher.

"Hello, Ms. Vladimir. I'm sorry you arrived this late in the year. Because we are in the middle of Romeo and Juliet." The male teacher said, as I glanced at him entirely. His shirt was strains by his muscles and he looked nothing like a teacher.

"It's fine, I can catch up quickly." He smirked and handed me a book.

"Well, if you were here earlier in the year I would of let you choose your own. But, you can sit with Emmett. Maybe you'll get him to talk in class." Mr. Fletcher gestured her next to Emmett. He walked away and I sat quietly, as I silent hope it wouldn't become awkward.

"Today we are watching a poorly description of Romeo and Juliet. Pay attention, and no homework." Mr. Fletcher flicked on the movie, and I stared forward as I tried to stay comfortable. I could feel his eyes bore into my side, as I tried to act normal.

"Ms. Vladimir, tell me at least one thing wrong with this movie." Mr. Fletcher asked as he leaned on his desk and everything looked took me.

"Romeo died of poison and of his own volition, in the book. And Juliet was only asleep in the book, and not dead already when Romeo found her." I finished and I could feel Emmett smirking, and I scoffed under my breath.

"That is correct, Ms. Vladimir. Bell is about to ring, so you can wait til then." Mr. Fletcher said, and I glanced at Emmett. He stared me down, and as the bell rang he shot out of the class. I sat dumbfounded, and Chris walked up next to me.

"Come on, I'll walk you to your next class." He said and gave me his signature smirk. I stood smiled with him towards, History.