°22°

1st Pov. Louisa

I paused as my head began to pound tremdously. I glanced around, and saw Edward staring at me weirdly. Bella ran up to me as he slowly followed.

"Why want you stop?" I asked, s he was in earshot of Bella. She glanced back at him, as I groaned and turned away from me.

"Bell, just turn this in for me. I'm gonna find Chris." I said, and jogged away from them towards the nurse's office.

---

"How are you feeling, Louisa?" Carlisle asked, as I had been sent to the hospital for a check up.

"I think Edward tried to read my mind. It hurt so much, and once I left it stopped. The something for Jasper. I asked himif he could help me relax, and that went awry." I said, as he checked my blood pressure.

"You see perfectly healthy. Have you been slepei g well?" He asked, and removed the sleeve.

"Not this morning. I had a dream that has kept me all tight." I said, and he nodded.

"Who was apart of this?" Carlisle asked as he sat next to me.

"A man. His dark hair looked kegant, along with the two others. I swear they were vampires. Then, Emmett was in it but, his eyes were red." I said, nd Carlisle stood stiffly.

"Come to the house. I'll tell you. Dress formally, afterall its her birthday." He said, and left the room.

I sighed and Roma a hand through my red hair. I gasped as my thumb bled lightly. I looked aorund for some this g that cut me but failed.

I glanced around for something, only to see a phial. I slowly reached for it. I hovered my thumb over it as I squeezed my thumb.

My blood pooled in the phial till it was only a small space from the opening.

I slipped in a cork as its lid and cleaned off my thumb. I grabbed the phial and stared at it as I began to leave the building.

'Why did I do this?'

---

""The Volturi are very old, very powerful family." Carlisle started, as he glanced only slightly at him.

."I know him. That's who I saw." I said, and hovered my hand over the painting.

"Is that you?" I asked, as a saw a similar figure.

"Yes. I was with them for a few decades." He replied, and I stared at he man.

"I don't know what's happening hut its special. We must look into this but, I don't know why you know anything of this sort. Lets go." he said, nd gestured to the party downstairs.

I softly nodded, and flattened my dress. It was a dark Grey dress, flattered with black gothic stitching.

I stepped down the stairs with Carlisle as Bella had already showed.

Emmett stiffened as he stared up at me. Rosaline glared up at me as I turned away, ignoring their stares.

I paused as Bella struggled to get a present open. I paused as my senses heightened, nd I quickly looked to Jasper. Bella gasped as she lifted her finger, it bled profusely as Edward looked to me.

Jasper grunted as he srpintwd to them, Edward shoved Bella back as he pushed Jasper away.

Jasper jumped back up AMD ducked Carlisle and Emmett's advances.

My body kicked in AMD I jumped and kicked Jasper's face. He grunted and slammed into the wall. I pushed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck to keep him steady.

Everyone stared, and then glanced to Bella. I elbowed Jasper's face and shoved him away to Carlisle. I gave Bella a nod and sprinted from the room.

I sprinted away as my muscles ached and I shook my head.

I glanced back from the house, Emmett stood on the balcony staring at me.

I looked away quickly and climbed I to the truck and sped away.