°9°

1st Pov. Louise

I sat alone at lunch, just staring at the windows. The way it rained outside, the trees swaying in the wind.

"Hey." A voice said, and I looked to see Chris. I smiled, and took my feet off the seat next to me.

"Are you okay?" He asked, and I nodded and looked back outside.

"Is it about Emmett?" He asked and looked down at his hands.

"Actually, no. I'm just thinking." I said, and he nodded to himself.

"Do you want to be alone?" He asked, and I stared at him.

"Yes. And no." I said, and I stood. He followed after me, and I hooked my arm in his.

"Let's go." I said, and we walked aimlessly down the halls.

~~~

I sat with Charlie waiting for Bella, as I ordered a burger and fries.

"Uh... So, how's school?" He asked, and I giggled slightly at his voice. He smiled, and I sipped my drink quickly.

"Good. I'm passing the classes." I said, and Charlie nodded.

"What do you mean by passing?" He asked, and I looked at him.

"A+'s." I said, and shrugged my shoulders. He chuckled and he shook his head. I smiled, and Bella slowly stay next to me.

"Hey, I got you the salad." I said and sipped my drink. She nodded and looked outside.

---

"Hey." He said, and I looked over and saw Emmett. He smiled at me and I rolled my eyes. A smirk playing to cross over my lips.

"Okay, class. We've decided to reward the group with the best nature photos. Louise and Emmett. Please, come forward." The teacher gestured in front of him and we awkwardly stood in front of him.

"With such Greta pictures you will be recieveing a camera of your choice, and a all expense paid trip to a photography convention in Seattle." The teacher said, and sent us back to our seats.

My mind raced as I thought about being stuck with Emmett, alone. He only glanced at me as the bell rang, and he quickly left.

I stood back a few minutes, I slowly walked towards Bella's truck.

My arms wrapped lamely around my elbows, and I pushed open the double doors. I stepped out only to see Emmett at the bottom of the stairs.

Most cars gone from the parking lot, including Bella's. I groaned slightly, and his lips quirked into a smirk.

"Do you need a ride?" He asked, and I nodded twice. He held his hand out, and I passed him and went to his passenger door.

He sighed and unlocked it, I quickly climbed in and buckled. He slowly sat, and pulled out. My heart beated faster, as he drove back to my house.

He stopped at a red light, and looked at me.

"Lou. Can I ask you something?" He said, and I stared at him blantly. I gave him a nod and he turned to face me.

"If I wasn't, 'involved', would you still even of said 'yes'?" I stared at him as my brain racked up and answer.

"I don't know. Would you of even asked, if I didn't know of your secret?" I asked back, and he nodded.

"Yeah. I shouldn't if I did, but I still would." He said, and leaned closer. My breath picked up, and I leaned in after him. His lips hovered over mine, as my hand caressed his cheek.

My fingers rubbed across his lips, as I sighed. He nodded to himself, and kissed the tip of my nose. We pulled back, and he quickly took off towards my house.