°5°

1st Pov. Louise

I walked out of front doors, and walked towards Bella's truck. Chris ran up to me, and spoke.

"How was today?" He pursued and I chuckled.

"Great, actually." He smiled and walked with me to the truck.

"Well I hope you have a good day, Louise." He said, smirking and walked away.

"It's Louis!" I yelled after him, and he turned and walked backwards towards his car.

"Louise, have a nice day!" He yelled back and I smiled. Bella walked up next to me and jumped into the truck. I followed suit, and glanced outside one the door closed.

"What are they?" I said looking at the Cullen's.

"I don't know." Bella replied and drive out of the parking lot and towards the Carver Cafe.

"Hey, Charlie." I said and he smiled up at me, as Bella and I sat down next to him.

"Hey, Louis. I already ordered for Bella, but i didn't know what to order you so I waited." I smiled at his efforts and looked through the menu.

"I just need a salad. With some sweet tea." I said and Charlie nodded and told the waitress.

"So, Louis i gotta ask. Are you a vegetarian?" Charlie asked once he sat, and i smiled.

"No, I have a deficiency. I can't digest near most commonly grown and or manufactured in America. It's just the pesticides, and fertilizer they have to use that makes it too hard for me to digest. My father orders fish, and other meats for my aunt. Who owns her own company of meats, and we get a discount." Charlie nodded as I smiled and Bella glanced at us.

"What?" I asked and Bella shook her head.

"I just didn't think I would see myself actually having a nice family dinner." Bella said and Charlie smiled.

"Hey sweetie." Phil said as I sat at my desk drawing.

"Hi, daddy." I replied as i shaded in my picture.

"Hey, it turns out I made the team a big win. And..." He dragged on but didn't finish.

I laid down my pencil and grabbed my phone. I put it to my ear, and spoke.

"Well?" I waited as he finally spoke.

"Honey it's going really well. And we might have top move here, since were killing out down here." I stayed silently as I wrapped my head around out.

"You want to move top Jacksonville?" I asked and I heard my father shuffle in the phone.

"Yeah, but let's move on to happier topics. How was school?" I stood and shook my head.

"They are all very welcoming." I copied Bella's conversation with her mom.

"Tell me everything." He said and I signed into my computer on my bed.

"Nothing it doesn't matter." I said and he sighed on the phone.

"Lou, don't do this." He tried and I finished copying Bella.​​

"I got homework and I'm tired. Night." I finished and hung up.

I laid down on my bed, as I plugged in my head phones and let my playlist take me away to a dreamless sleep.

A.N.

I don't remember if I pointed out that Dave Franco will be portraying Chris's chapter I made up.