°17°

1st Pov. Louise

I opened my eyes slowly, heaviness becoming hard to bare. I threw my head back and forth lightly, trying to focus on my surroundings.

My eyes captured on a figure, tan and tall.

"Dad?"

"Hey, sweet. How are you feeling?" I frowned, and looked around at the cords attached to me and the bed.

"How did I get here?" I asked trying to pull a needle out from my skin.

"No! just stay still." He said, and held my hand down.

"I don't know what or how you and Bella hurt yourself at the same time."
"But something happened an dtou got hurt bad. You were in the ICU for three days. Honey, your lucky to be here." He said, and kissed my knuckles.

"And when I leave, you guys are coming with me. Its obviously to dangerous for you two here." He said, and I sat up abruptly.

"No! I won't. I'm 18, you can't force me." I yelled and my monitor began to elevate.

Emmett rushed in and grabbed my shoulders. My chest moved quickly as I began to have an anxiety attack.

"Hey! Louisa,  just listen to my voice. Slow down, just look at me. Focus on me." He said, and I stated at him intensely. I slowed down lightly till my breathwas even.

"Thank you." I said, and looked at my dad.

"You can go. I'm staying."I said, and laid back to relax. I stared at Emmett as my dad stood and walked away with his head down.

"Your going." Emmett said, as staring at our intertwined hands.

"No. I already said, No. You can't make me." I repeated, and he stood and pulled away.

"You almost died. I couldn't save you. Your body fought off the virus after jasper cleaned your blood the best he could. Your still affected." He said, and slid his hand over his hair.

"I know. I excepted that. As long as it kept Bella safe. I accepted that!" I said, and he glared at me.

,'No your leaving. I don't care what I have to do. You need to be safe." He said, and I paused. I shook my head an sat up.

"Then, leave. I'm staying. If that means away from you to be here, then I accept. Just go." I replied and looked down.

"Loui-"

"Go!" I yelled, and threw my pillow. He stared at me hurt, and I laid on the bed. Tears unknowingly fell from my eyes as I looked away and sobbed.