°19°

1st Pov. Louise

I paused, staring at myself in the mirror. I looked very different, I traded my jeans, and mild shirts for a faltering dress.

I sighed and stepped to my door. My hand touched the door handle, and I glanced to my side, out my window.

I saw Emmett wave, and I blushed and stepped out to the stairs.

"You girls are so beautiful." Charlie said, as I touched the first floor.

"Thanks, Charlie." I said, and hugged Bella.

"Edward." I said, as he entered and he stared at me. I stepped outside, going towards the truck.

"Are you ready?" Emmett asked from behind me, and I turned and nodded.

"Yeah." I replied, and he smiled holding his hand out.

---

He walked me through the woods, I watched in silence, my curiosity spiking.

"Are we not going to Prom?" I asked, as he helped me pass over a large stump.

"Nope. Just us." He said, as he turned ne to face him and brought me close.

"There's nonmusic." I said, and he just smirked and swayed. I rolled my eyes and swayed with him.

I kept my smile as we danced for a while. Just silent, happy.

---

"Hey! Thanks for finally showing up!" Jessica yelled, as I hugged her and she looked up at Emmett.

"Oh, hey." She said, and swhispere dint my ear. I smiled wider and looked up at him.

"Let's dance." I said to Emmett as he was slightly awkward.

I shook my butt stupidly as he chuckled and did the same. I laughed as we danced dumbly along with the rest of the high schoolers.

I sighed as everyone swayed to the slow song. I kept my hands on his forearms, as Emmett kept his on my mid-hips.

I stared up at him, as he slowly penned in. His forehead touched mine, as his lips hovered over mine.

I sighed and pulled back, checking the time in a clock nearby.

"Its time to go." I said, as he stared at me and softly nodded.

---

"I had fun tonight" I said, and paused, chuckling at my response.
"That was so cheesy." I said, and he chuckled lightly.

"So." He tried, but I held my hand up.

"I won't change my mind, Emmett. I can't. I can't be that person." He stared at me with sadness as I lifted his chin so he'd stare at me.

"I can agree to be friends." I said with a sad smile. He gave me the same, and I kissed his cheek lightly.
Emmett leaned forward his lips touched my cheek as I turned to look at him.

I gasped as I pushed my lips to his. I moaned lightly as I pulled back and touched his cheek.

"Goodbye." I said, and shuffled into the house, breathing deeply as I pushed my love aside.

I felt a tear fall as I stepped for for the future. At least the future I hoped.