°10°

1st Pov. Louisa

I sat on my window seal, facing to woods as my head phones played music. A 'click' kept ticking against the window, as I slowly pulled off my headphones.

I leaned towards the window and my eyes landed on Emmett. I smirked lightly, and pushed it out to open it.

"Can I come up?" He yelled, and I shook my head.

"Why dont you knock like a nroaml person on the the door, in midday?" I askew and he smiled.

"I'm not normal." He yelled back, and I nodded to myself.

"Touché." I backed away from the window, and walked towards my desk.

I held up my camera, and squatted, as I waited for Emmett to climb up. His hands gripped the edge if the seal, and pulled himself up.

His knees were bent as one hand held the side seal, and the other the bottom seal. I chuckled tobmself as he looked like a superhero perched on something.

I snapped the photo, and he chuckled as he stood tall on the carpet.

"Is it good?" He asked, and I nodded with a smile.

"Well, technically not including tonight's talk, I haven't talked to you in a day. New record." I said, as my back faced him. His breath fanned over my shoulders as I leaned back into his form.

I shook my head and climbed onto my bed. My stockings dragging down and my shirt covering my legs. I covered myself up, as Emmett walked towards the window.

I watched as his hand touched the window, and I quickly ran and grabbed his hand. He paused as I stood in my night outfit. My shirt showing my thighs more as the moon lit it.

"Don't go." I said after a few minutes of silence. My resilience began to fall and my hands wrapped around his broad arm.

He sighed, and closed the window quietly. He moved over to the light switch, and the main lights switched off.

A small sting of fairy lights illuminated the walls lightly. He pulled away, and gripped the nape of his hoodie. He pulled it off slowly, along with his shirt.

I blushed slightly, and laid down on my bed. Leaving space for him to lay next me. He stood shirtless, as he kneeled onto my bed.

It dipped lightly and he bent to lay down. His hand wrapping around my shoulders and bringing me close. I moved closer to him, and laid my hand lightly to his chest.

"I'm sorry if I make you cold." He said quietly, and I snuggled deeper into his chest.

"I like the cold." I replied as darkness to my body.