°6°

How can I decide what's right
When you're clouding up my mind?

I sat up as the sun shined shined the cloudy light into my room. I stood up and dressed quickly as i heard Charlie leave, and looked outside towards the woods. It was covered in mist and it was dark. I heard Bella shuffle awake as i grabbed my phone and checked it. I had two texts from Chris, and i smiled lightly as i slid open my phone.

'Hey.'

'You awake yet?'

I shook my head and left them alone, as i grabbed my bag and walked downstairs.

Bella followed behind me as I walked out first, and I closed the door. She walked down the stairs and towards the truck, that Charlie exited. When she slipped and fell on me, to the ground.

I grabbed her as she laid on me, and Charlie ran to our rescue.

"You girl's okay?" Charlie asked and we nodded.

"Yeah, just not used to this weather." I replied and Charlie smiled.

"Yeah, that's why I got some new tires. The old ones looked bald. Have fun at school girls." Charlie called and walked towards his squad car but stopped and spoke to us.

"Oh and I might be late to the house today. Gotta case a town over, and they need all the help they can get." Charlie said and we nodded as Bella started there truck and drive towards school.

"Louise, how do you like our weird weather?" Chris asked me as he walked me towards our Shakespeare class.

"Different from any place I've been too." I replied and Chris scrunched his face.

"How many places have you been?" He asked and I smiled.

"Consecutively,... 22 schools over the supposed 13 years of schooling needed." Chris stared at me in shock, and held the door to the class open for me.

"I'd close your mouth, before flies go in." Chris shut his mouth and walked towards his seat as I smiled to myself and walked towards my shared table.

I quickly sat down, and glanced to Emmett.

"Hi. I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Emmett Cullen." He said and I looked fully at him.

"Louisa. Louise Vladimir. Call me Louis, I like out better." I said and he smiled.

"Well, Louisa. I like it better." I blushed and lowered my head. I slowly looked back up at him, and smiled.

"Why are you now deciding to talk to me?" I asked unintentionally.

"Well, you're different. And you smell good." Emmett admitted and I blushed harder.

"Thanks." I said lightly since I couldn't look at him straight. He smiled in confidence as Mr. Fletcher spoke to the class.

"Class, Photography need help taking pictures because no one really signed for the cam lab. So I suggested to sign this big class to help. So get your things and put them in your locker. now class, grab a camera, and snap a photo of any and everything. Dismissed." Mr. Fletcher said and everyone shot out of the room, as Emmett stayed next to me.

"I'll have to say, that you'll have to help me on this. Because I can't take a picture to save my life. Well not a good one anyways." I smiled at his words and nodded.

"Well your lucky, I can take good ones. Oh and how do you feel about rain?"" He smiled and we walked towards Photography.

"You really want tho take pictures in the rain?" Emmett asked as I walked out and the rain fell.