Chapter 4

"What do you mean by "a lot"?" The doctor asked, looking to them. She went over to Caylah, opening a bottle of medicine. She gave it to Caylah.

"Well, it's a long story," Alec said looking down at his lap, twiddling his fingers. "But, you should know. So, are mom and dad were on a case, and we went out and got into the car, when we thought they were in there, but they weren't, and we got to a forest, and there was a girl and she tried to kill us. I ran away," Alec finished, not putting any details in it.

Ms. Hough nodded, helping Caylah with some things. She moved her hands quickly. Hypnotizing Alec. Alec sighed.

"She should wake up in a few days, we'll call you when she does," She stated, walking out of the room.

"We have to find out the case, c'mon," Gracie announced, sadly standing up. She walked to the door, pulling it open.
* * *

"When did you leave?" Tyler questioned, crossing his legs. He looked at Kahil.

"I don't know? 2? 3?" He said, turning to the side. He looked out the window, seeing the sun shine down against the trees. The blue sky was bright. The big fluffy clouds looked like white cotton candy. It was odd, in England it was always raining.

Kahil sighed, "Are you hungry?" He asked, looking back at Tyler. Tyler smiled, nodding. Kahil got up, heading to the kitchen. He grabbed a bunch of chicken nuggets, pouring them onto a black pan.

Kahil went back in the living room, he shook his head, looking up at Tyler, "When I left, it was dark. And cold. But I got home, I made some Curry. And something felt strange. I went to see Sara, and it was quiet. Like, really quiet, so I went down to the basement. And I saw a bottle of sleepy pills next to her, so I left. I remember seeing a girl escaping through the back door. She looked peaceful, I thought she was just talking a nap. But I called M.O.A, and he said he'd send some people down," he said, Tyler gave him a sympathetic look. Alec scribbled some words that described what happened down, wanting to have Caylah draw them when she woke up.

"Well, Mr. Cruz, that's all. Come on Grace, Alec," he said opening the door for the two. "Goodbye," he finished. Walking down the stone steps, he saw something, a drop of blood.

Of course, it could be anyone's blood​, but he took a few dry flakes. Gloomily following his mom, Alec looked behind him. It was a silent drive, Tyler bobbing his head to the music.

They got home, spreading off, Alec went to his room, looking at the wall. He put a big X mark on Kahil, until he stopped.
* * *

Gracie smiled, as Tyler sat beside her. He snuggled up to her, he nuzzled his face into her chest. She just grabbed the book she was reading. She began to read, sighing as Tyler nuzzled her again and again, until her chest was numb.

"I love you!" Tyler said, their relationship was always awkward. But...yeah.

"Love you too," Gracie whispered. She moved some of her chocolate brown hair out of her pale face. She sunk down in the bed.

"Who do you think did it?" Gracie questioned, putting her book down. She looked down at Tyler. Who looked up at her squeezing her.

"Kahil," Tyler informed.

"I think it's Red Dress Girl," she argued, mocking her odd name. She sighed, turning off the lamp. She closed her blue eyes.
* * *
It was late, dark at night. Alec closed his eyes, he shifted on his bed. The room felt hot, he kicked the blankets off of him, whining. He stood up. Walking to his desk.

Case 31: Kahil Cruz says he left at either 2 or 3 A.M., Then made a snack. And he went back Sara's to she was dead.' he wrote, looking out the window. The moon was full, giving it's beautiful shine below. The trees blew in the soft wind, the empty streets were breathtaking.

He smiled as he slid the paper into a cardboard box beneath the desk. In there was every case, a dairy of them all. The box held the secret to every crime in Amid, and secrets to crime solving.

He stood up, and began to pace, thinking about it all. Soon, he herd scratching on his bedroom door. He stopped, pressing his ear against the door.

"Open up the door - bark!" Reid barked.

Alec opened up the door, letting Reid walk in, he waddled over. He sat on his bed. His brown fur shone in the light of the full moon.

"Can you sleep?" Reid asked, his slim eyes looking up at Alec. Alec nodded, sitting criss-cross on the bed. He leaned his back against the wall, closing his eyes. Reid had quickly gotten up, walking to the window, he saw no one....Or at least he thought.

There, Red Dress Girl waited patiently, playing with her Katana. Her friend, Ayma was beside her, a new friend of Red Dress Girl. Her hair was thick and black, a whole strip of her hair was bright pink, her face was scared and bangs covered her pure black eyes.

She also had a Katana, a black one. The outer edge of the blade was rimmed with blue diamonds, an even darker handle with a skull carved in, it shone in the dark light.

Reid, still not seeing the two short girls, walked back to the bed. He smiled up at his owner. He walked back to the door. Skipping out the door.

Alec went to his dresser, pulling out his school uniform. He brushed his brown hair and put some gel to make it go to the side, and stay. Alec left, closing his door behind them.

He went downstairs, grabbing an envelope and scribbling down were he was going. He left hopping on his bike. It still being somewhat dark, it was hard to see. He began to drive, getting an odd feeling like someone was watching him.

Soon he herd loud foot steps. Teetering ones, loud and obnoxious. He began to ride faster, he dared not look back.