Chapter 5

Caylah had not woken up, her body was limp. The beeping sound just sounded like a soft whisper, she was having a bad dream.

She was an adult, she had short brown hair, and beautiful green eyes. Like always. She was wearing a long black coat, just like her mother. She was tall, and thin. Nobody could see her. She was at a crime scene​, the girl on the floor looked just like her. She bent down reach to touch her, but she couldn't, her hand went straight threw.

She looked up. Turning to Elizabeth, who was looking at the body, talking with Aubrey. Opening her mouth to speak, she couldn't. She wanted to scream, to yell that she was scared.

But she couldn't.

She wandered around the crime scene. Soon she came across a door. It was black, and at least 10 feet. Caylah reached out, touching it.

"Heheh, Caylah​. Don't you need a key?" A high pitch voice asked. Walking closer. The step was odd. Unsteady, yet confident. Caylah didn't dare turn around.

"W-what do y-you want-t?" Caylah asked, pressing her forehead against the door. She reached up hopping to reach the doorknob. She began to twist.

"You are opening the door to your doom, Ayma and I are on the other side, I can't hurt you here," Margret said, a red smile coming to her plump lips. Shaking, Caylah turned to see Red Dress Girl, her smirk making Caylah tremble.

"B-but your right here....," Caylah said, moving back to face the door. She began open the door. She slammed it shut. She herd banning on the door, and the screaming of her name.

She whimpered. She began to cry. The translucent water fell from her green eyes. She wiped them away, looking down at Red Dress Girl.

"I live there, we all do. Your in Wonderland it's where everyone in a coma comes here," she said, pulling out two Ruby red strings. She took her hair out of the scrunchy, that was in her ponytail. She tied her hair up in pig tails, she took some make up out of her bag, putting it on.

"Wha-"

"Princess of Hearts. Got talk to Mommy, hehe!" She giggled, walking away.

Suddenly, the door was a mirror, she looked at herself. She had a lot of blush, red lipstick, an extra pale face, and much more make-up. She was dressed up as a joker.

"Let's play cards," an emotionless voice said. Caylah whipped her head around, looking at her.

"Who the freak are you?" Caylah asked, turning back to her.

"My name is Ayma. A beats Joker, you're not even played with. I'm everybodys' favorite. Peasant," Ayma declared, her scars had blood dripping from them.

"You can't beat a joker~," Caylah purred, she was confused. What was happening to her?

"I see. You narcissistic​ Joker. You are only a joke. Entertainment," Ayma said, she was short, 4 foot something, but she was strong. Her bangs bounced as she jumped, her Katana magically appearing.

"SKULL!" Ayma shouted, lifting him up.

"Hehe, jokes on you!" Caylah said, pulling out a coin. Real Caylah was terrified, tears brimmed her eyes, though a smirk was still present

Caylah flipped the coin, "Your tails, I'm heads," Caylah​ looked down on her hand.

Heads.

Ayma screamed, falling to the hard, cold ground. She grabbed her arm, Which had a huge gash on it.

She cried, blood oozing out of it. Covering it up the best she could. Caylah walked over her. She got to a room, that had roses all over.

"Queen of Hearts, I challenge you to a dual," Caylah said, walking up to a throne. On the throne was a chubby women. Her hair was black, streaked with red, a big gold crown with hearts on it adorned her head.

"A dual? Peasant, are you off your head?" The queen asked, standing. She walked down the 5 stairs. As Caylah looked into her blue eyes, she saw fear, tears in them, about to fall.

"No, my queen. You are," she said pressing her hands against her curvy hips. Real Caylah face-palmed.

"Okay, my dear. If you win, off with my head. If I win, off with your head. I will see you in the morning," the queen walked back up the steps. She smiled as a short guy in a green suit painted the roses.

"What about you? Want to dual?" Caylah asked the short guy. He turned to her, and a pair of bunny ears sprung up.

He shook his head, "I can't, I'll miss- what time is it?" He took a pocket watch out, reading the time. "I'm late! I'm late!" He yelled, running out, a small bunny tail gently flapping.

She couldn't be hurt, or could she?
                     *          *           *      
It was 3:57 P.M., in "normal" time it would be 8:25 A.M., but not here. Caylah had went to the "theater". People were already there. A girl with blonde hair was there in the middle of the field. A red flag, and a white flag.

Soon the queen came. But she sat in a special chair. Not fighting.

"Chicken out? Bok, bok!" Caylah teased. Walking back to the field. Soon an army of 300 people marched up, a pained look in their eyes'.

"I'm heads, you're tails!" She said, followed with a loud cackle. She flipped the coin and it landed on tails. All the soldiers had a sad look on their faces'.

They stepped up to Caylah.
                  *            *             * 
"Weh.." Caylah mumbled. Ms. Hough turned around, seeing Caylah still asleep. She went over to her, holding her hand.

"Wake up," she whispered. Grabbing the phone. She dialed the Greystones' number, impatiently tapping her foot.

"Hello?" Said a hopeful Tyler. "Is she okay?" Tyler asked, motioning for Gracie to come over.

"Yes, she's showing signs of waking up, Mr. Greystone," Mrs. Hough said.

"Please, call me Tyler. But can we come down?" He asked, looking to Gracie.

"Yes, and make sure to bring the whole family!" She chirped.

"Yes," he hung up, turning to Gracie.

"Where is Alec?"